part 52

Haeun was surprised by the sudden kiss. But later she gave in. The kiss was rather needy than sweet. Both of them pulled out gasping for air.

Later Haeun went to Seungwoo's room and laid him down and then went to Sieun's room and saw that she was not here.

Later she went to sleep on the guest room.

+

It was the next day. The day where Haeun would be graduating. They were currently in the university waiting for their diploma.

"Haeun-ah" Haeun heard Sunhwa. Haeun was shocked to see Sunhwa there.
Deokhee and Donghan who was with Haeun was shocked to see Han Sunhwa there. Donghan was more confused as he didn't know what happened.

"Unnie." Haeun said and went to Sunhwa.

"Congratulations on graduating" Sunhwa said and handed her a bunch of roses.

"This flower my brother send them for you. He suddenly got caught up in an important meeting. So he couldn't join us today" Sunhwa said

Honestly Haeun was a little disappointed. But she knew it was Seungwoo's responsibility and he would have come otherwise.

"Ah ne unnie. Thank you for coming" Haeun said.

After some time it was time for the ceremony to start. Miseo, Moonil and Subin also came and congratulated Haeun.

"Sorry i am late" Sejun said coming.

"Congratulations on graduating Deokhee-ah" Sejun said and  handed a  bouquet of flower to Deokhee

"Ya what about me?"  Haeun aksed

"Here" Sejun said giving Haeun a bouquet too

"Oh Deokhee-ah. You have a boyfriend?" Donghan asked coming and Sejun looked at him.

"No no . That's Sejun oppa,  Haeun's cousin oppa that's our  friend Donghan" Deokhee said

" Ya we have to go. We don't  have time for the introduction.  It was nice meeting you Sejun-ssi" Donghan said

------

After the ceremony Haeun came home but  the house was unlocked. Haeun  got scared as it had happened before.

"Happy graduation" Seungwoo said surprising Haeun.

"Unnie" Sieun said  hugging Haeun. And Haeun  and picked her up.

"Did you get my flowers? Bian  i couldn't go today" Seungwoo said.

Haeun took  a look around the house and saw that Seungwoo had made meal.

"Ani i understand" Haeun said.

"Unnie i am hungry" Sieun said

"Ok baby we will eat" Haeun said..

(Time skip)

After finishing the  meal Sieun fell asleep. Now Seungwoo and Haeun were sitting in the living room.

"Haeun-ah" Seungwoo said and Haeun looked at him by.

"I have to go  to Japan  tomorrow. I was thinking would you like to come with me. I thought we would have a holiday.  You me and Sieun"  Seungwoo said.