Part 31

"So Deokhee-ah where are you gonna live? Are you gonna live with Haeun?" Sejun asked."No Oppa i can endanger Haeun too I can find some motels to stay." Deokhee said

"Ya, you know motels are dangerous too what if you run into some perverts there?" Sejun said and Deokhee remained silent. "This won't do. stay at my house" Sejun said

+

It was almost dinner time and Haeun Sieun and Seungwoo were still in Lotte World. So They decided to have their dinner there. "Appa I haaaad so much fun!"Sieun exclaimed giggling.

Sieun rode on many children's rides and on some of them, Haeun rode with Sieun. Seungwoo secretly took a picture of both of them when they were laughing. Honestly, this was a needed holiday for Haeun Haeun had forgotten about the things that happened for a while.

"Appa i am hungry," Sieun said and Seungwoo nodded. "Then we all shall eat," Seungwoo said and looked over to Haeun. "Yes sure I am hungry too," Haeun said and all of them went towards the restaurant.

"Aigoo look at the cute couple they sure have a cute kid. Makes me remember our old days" One of the elderly customers who was sitting beside them said. Haeun didn't hear it but Seungwoo clearly heard it and a smile grew upon his face.

"Appa can you take a photo of me with unnie?" sieun said and motioned HAeun to hug her which HAeun gladly did.

Then Seungwoo took the picture and showed it to Sieun as their food was served.

After eattingSeungwoo paid the bills and then they went back to the car Seungwoo first dropped off Haeun and went back to his home. When he reached his home Sieun was already sleeping. He was shocked to see his Nuna in his home. His eldest Nuna. Seungwoo had 2 older sisters and his second older sister was married and had her own family while his eldest sister didn't. She is a model

"Ya Han Seungwoo what's with your face?" His elder sister Sunhwa asked as he put Sieun to bed. "Wae Nuna nothing is wrong," Seungwoo said coming out of h sieun's room.

"Where is that nany?" Sunhwa asked and Seungwoo stopped on his feet. "Nuna I am sorry Jieun misinformed you but she isn't just a nanny," Seungwoo said.

"Seungwoo you like her am I right?" Sunhwa asked and seungwoo stopped doing what she was doing

"Seungwoo I hope you can share with me when things happen, Like before," Sunhwa said When they were kids they would always share things like their crush and all but things suddenly changed.

""Nuna she's Moon Haeun." Seungwoo said and Sunhwa was shocked. "What? then why didn't Jieun tell anything and introduce her as Sieun's nanny?" Sunhwa said and seungwoo surged.

"Seungwoo-ya you know what go and have fun today. The reason i came was that Chan told me you were sad those days. so he told me to check up on you."

"What about SIeun?" Seungwoo asked "Ayy I am here for her" Sunhwa said and wink. "The guys will be sleeping," Seungwoo said

"Hyung we are not sleeping" Seungwoo heard someone saying. When he looked behind it was Chan. With Chan, it was Byungchan and Hanse.

"Ya what- hyung let's go and drink," Hanse said

Hanse dragged Seungwoo and the gang to their favourite pub. Although Seungwoo protested, he was now drinking.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," Seungwoo who was now almost drunk said. "what is hyung saying?" Byungchan whispered to Hanse.

"Hyung are you ok? You look drunk?" Chan asked.

"AAAANi i am not drunk come here let me kiss you," Seungwoo said and went to kiss Chan who moved away from seungwoo. "Hyung What happened to you!" Chan exclaimed

"Something is definitely wrong with hyung," Byungchan said and the two of them nodded.

When Seungwoo went to kiss Chan again Chan was horrified. Seungwoo drank with them many times but this was the first time Seungwoo was acting this way.

"Hyung it's me chan," Chan said. "Haeun-ah I am sorry," Seungwoo said

"Haeun-ah?" Haeun Nuna?" three of them said together.

"Hyung I think we should call Haeun Nuna," Hanse said and Chan nodded. Seungwoo was about to fall so Byungchan and Hanse caught him before he fell

"Arghh she isn't picking up," chan said "Ask Sejun hyung he knows," Hanse said

after calling Sejun they were now in front of HAeun's apartment carrying a drunk Seungwoo who was babbling sorry for the 100th time.

Chan rang the bell and after a few seconds, Haeun opened the door.

Haeun was shocked to see Chan and the others with a drunk Seungwoo