Part 42

Haeun was suppressing her feeling all those days but now she couldn't. she sat down in the corner crying her eyes out. Why does this have to happen to her?

Sejun went inside the room and saw that Haeun was crying. He knew Haeun would do that

"Haeun-ah" Sejun went and hugged Haeun. Sejun would always annoy Haeun but he was always with her when she needed someone.

"I don't know what do Jun-ah," Haeun said "Do what your heart says," Sejun said 

After crying for a while Haeun came out with Sejun to see her halmoni and Miseo talking. When their eyes landed on Haeun Halmoni woke from her seat and went to Haeun "Haeun-ah halmoni is really sorry i couldn't tell you before" Halmoni said and hugged Haeun.

"Aniyo Halmoni it's not your fault," Haeun said and hugged back

"Haeun-ah" Miseo called her daughter and Haeun looked back at her. "Ajumma i  need to have some time to process all this," Haeun said and Miseo nodded. 

"Take all of your time Haeun-ah. Remember I will be always here for you from now on" Miseo said

(Time skip)

It was the next day Haeun and Sejun were going back to Seoul. Haeun wanted to clear her head in her own home so they were headed there.

"haeun-ah" Sejun called.

"Mwo?" Haeun asked a little sleepy. she couldn't sleep the previous night

"Let's eat steamed bun," Sejun said. Sejun knew that steamed bun was Haeun's favorite.

"Ani Jun-ah I am not in the mood," Haeun said and signed which made Sejun shocked. Haeun would always eat steamed bun in winter no matter what happens.

"Ya let's goo!" Sejun said doing  ayego 

"Okk stop," Haeun said giving in.

+

Seungwoo couldn't focus on his works. his thoughts were going back to Haeun. "Mr. Han so that's the design of the next model," One of the employees of the designing team said in the meeting. ButSeungwoo's thoughts were still on Hauen. The way she cried. Seungwoo regretted every bit of it.

"Mr. Han?" The team manager of the designing team said bringing back Seungwoo from his inner thoughts.

"Eo hmm, did you say something Mr. Kim?" seungwoo asked.  Seungwoo was usually cold like ice when it comes to works. But today Seungwoo couldn't concentrate which made the employees shocked.

Mr. Kim then explained the design once again and then Seungwoo told them if they should modify something or not.

Finally, the meeting was over and Seungwoo sighed. Then Seungwoo called his secretary and asked if he had any more schedules and he told them he didn't so that's how he was now in front of Haeun's house again. 

A/N: Happy new year guys hope 2022 brings you a lot of joy and peace. On the 24th it was woo's birthday but I forgot to post because i was knocked out by my cold meds T.T.

And guess who is coming back on the 18th Yey finally IST is realizing victon's worth and spending money on them. Yey