Part 62

"You can tell me I am his friend," Haeun said coming. "Miss moon Mr. Yang has lost a lot of blood and he needed a blood transfusion. But unfortunately, our blood back doesn't have any a+ blood available." The doctor explained.

"I am a+. Take my blood" Haeun said "But Miss Moon You are weak enough- I don't care my friend here is dying!" Haeun shouted before the doctor could finish. Haeun doesn't want history repeating itself.

"But Haeun-ah you should listen to the doctors," Miseo said. "Eomma Hongseok Oppa is in this condition because of me I need to help him. If we wait for the donor it will be too late" Haeun said. But Miseo was worried about her daughter. She doesn't want to lose her daughter for the second time.

"Miseo-ah Let Haeun do it. If something happens She won't be able to live in peace" Monill said and Miseo sighed and look back to Haeun and nodded her head saying yes.

"Come in Miss Moon," The doctor said and took her to a room

+

"Drink a lot of water ok? you might get dizzy as you have just donated blood" The doctor said and Haeun nodded.

"Eomonim Seungwoo Oppa?" Haeun asked. "Ah Seungwoo was shifted to the ward but she is still unconscious after the surgery." Seungwoo's mother said

"HAeun-ah come sit here," Seungwoo's mother said.

"AH but eomonim where is Sieun?" Haeun asked. "Ah I have sent Sieun home. Subin and Sunhwa are with her" Seungwoo's mother said.

"You the hell you didn't catch her in the first place!" Haeun heard Mr. Han growl.

"Mr. Han our men are trying to find her." One of the inspectors said.

"What if she comes again for our son or Miss Haeun!" Mr than said

"For the time being, they will have to move to a new home. Miss moon too" The inspector said

"Miss moon I have to talk to you," The inspector said

After that Haeun gave the inspector details of Jieun and all.