• Episode 2 •

12:23AM.

A/N POV.

"Are you done?" A husky voice was heard from the Bluetooth earphone that was attached by the other in his ear.

"Almost hyung." The one with a deep like ocean voice replied.

"Hyung, arrive at the tail of the club?" the youngest one of them asked.

"Huh? Why Jungkook?" asked the man with his eyebrows raised.

"There's a problem over here. I'll explain it later. We already sorted it out but we need y'all at the back."

"For now, our mission is complete."
Said a man in his early 20s through his microscopic mic on his shirt.

"Yeah, Jin hyung is right." spoke the shorty.

"We're coming. Wait for us." The same voice was smooth yet deep.
As soon as the car landed on the back door, all of the 4 men went inside it leaving some of their men to pick up the dead who were lying in the upper room of the club.

"Good job, Jin hyung, Jimin, V and Jungkook." He said with a smirk but his dimples were cute.

"So, we're done for today, I guess?" he asked with a hope that he would get the whole night for himself.

"Yes, Hobi hyung. Now, we can rest peacefully after such a long day!" said the man while cleaning his fully tattooed left hand with a towel.

Suddenly one of them got a call from someone. He glanced around and picked up the call. He turned on the loudspeaker for everyone to hear.

"How is it going, Namjoon?" a cold-ice voice spoke from the other side.

"All settled, Dad. You don't need to worry about anything." He replied.

"Good. You can get back home and should rest. Take leave for a few days. And it's your wish if you want to attend school for now or not." Their dad spoke again.

"At last, I can sleep without any disturbances." he whispered enough for the members to hear but

"Sure, sure Yoongi. You can."

"Ugh, Dad!!" he rolled his eyes and looked outside.

"Okay, fine. I've got some business to handle. I may not get home today. So, see you all later."
A couple of "Okay dad." could be heard.

He ended the call and everyone sighed, leaning themselves back on the seat.

"Isn't he acting weird these days...?" The second youngest asked, breaking the silence.
Everyone looked at him and then took glances at others before replying.

"My mind says the same." Hoseok spoke.

"It's not only yours. Everyone's does..."

The oldest of them said while looking out through the window while some thoughts roamed around his mind.

"I'll find out what's with him. Lets' get home for now." Suga said while ending the conversation.
With that they drove off to their house.

AFTER A WEEK.

Y/N POV.

I'm almost done with everything. The council members are the best I can say. They helped me a lot to make this plan happen. And I'm glad that today it'll be shown to Mrs. Cha as I said to her last week. There were sleepless nights but I managed it because I'm used to it now. I can pull up all night either to study or do school work.

Well, I'm a Nyctophile. I love darkness. Dead of the night is when I love to stay awake and do my work. Either I plug the earphones or headphones in my ears and roam around in the terrace or just lay down on the bed and listen to the sounds of the quiet night.