• Episode 53 •

Y/N POV

Gaining back my consciousness for the second time, I groaned in annoyance.

Two times in a row I've passed out since I was brought here. Why is this room so cold as if I'm in the world's coldest place?

"Eat." Two feet appeared in my peripheral view. It was a manly voice, perhaps one of the guards.

He threw two pieces of wrapped sandwich on my lap and placed a water bottle nearby. It was acceptable but I wasn't going to eat. Who knows they would've poisoned it?

I heard something being dragged.

He dragged the chair in the room which that hag left and sat right in front of me, the door open. I could see one of the men guarding there.

"Don't you wanna eat?"

"Why do you care?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I'm Austin."
He gave a I-may-look-bad-but-I'm-good vibe. He has bandaged wrapped around his head. I really felt bad for hitting him that hard but he wasn't doing any good job to not be paid like that.

"You don't look purely foreigner." I raised an eyebrow. It's true.
His eyes are small and slanted like Korea's people.

"Austin Kim is my full name, I'm half Korean and half American." He cleared himself.

"What about you?"

"You don't know whom you kidnapped?" A humorous chuckle left my lips.
He shoved it off saying he was just given a picture of mine so that he could recognize me.

"How come you planned to kidnap me at our college?"

"We just did."
He continued to shrug off some of my questions including this one.

...

After a little more talk from his side and my never-ending questions, he said.

"You ask so many questions."

"Why are you here anyways? Has your boss ordered you to keep me busy?"

"No, it was my choice to come here. I wanted to see something." He pondered as he spoke.

"And what's that?"

"Nothing." He said finally and stood up.

"Eat it, I assure you it isn't poisoned."
I stared at him, narrow eyed. I still can't believe him.

"Fine." He groaned as he took one wrapped piece, opened it and it broke it into two halves. He was going to eat the part on his right hand but I gestured to him to eat the other one. He did listen to me.

He was perfectly fine, standing with spine straightened.

He threw a glare at me which yet felt fake for what reasons I don't know.
My eyes darted towards the other half of the sandwich when I heard the door getting locked.

It's half an hour to midnight, I saw from his digital watch. I wondered the same before he came and left a thing of his for me.

JIMIN POV

Getting kidnapped by your ex-stepmother is something to say, is interesting and creeping too. And the most interesting fact is I don't remember seeing her in childhood. Technically, it's Taehyung who says that the woman who came by Y/n kidnapped along with us is his mother.

"How come we don't remember anything? Like we all don't." Taehyung questioned.

"Let me remind you, Y/n has been brain wrecking for this reason counting from the day in the elementary school."