• Episode 35 •

Y/N POV.

Second day of the third week of college. I'm bored.
The lectures make me sleepy so I try to stay awake by taking some chocolates in between. Getting to college is easy but coping up with the syllabus is so damn difficult.

They teach like there's no tomorrow and ask to submit assignments as if it's a two-minute work.
This is the reason we have to reduce the hours of sleep from our schedule even more.

The moment I woke up, I thought it would be just as boring as yesterday but it wasn't.

"Hello. We're Enhypen!" The 7 teenage boys introduced themselves in the very first class of the day aka Accounting which me and Jungkook were attending together.

"You probably know them, don't you?" I whispered in his ears.
He nodded and his face already asked me how I knew.

"Meet them in Daegu days back in the penthouse."

"Hy! This is Yang Jungwon, leader." I don't know about you but I'm in love with his dimple smile.

"The oldest member, Heeseung" He scanned the room very quickly.
His eyes landed at me and Jungkook and then left asap.

"Jay." A really tall one said. I could see his sharp jawline from a far.

"I'm Jake." Handsome guy with a cold gaze.

"Park Sunghoon." The only one's face I saw that night.
Handsome indeed yet feels like an introvert.

"Hello everyone. I'm Kim Sunoo!" Radiates sunshine.

"Maknae, Ni-ki."
The one who pointed the gun at me. The one who could've been the reason of maybe an accident death of mine. I recognize his voice pretty well.

"Please get yourself seated." The Professor said as they found their seats and the lecture continued.

...

"Nice to meet you." Jungwon mumbled getting seated beside me.

I'm having a business analysis lecture and I don't have this lecture with Jungkook but Jungwon.

After this there's lunch break and hopefully I could eat something better than the cafeteria's everyday burger. Packed some food today from home.

"Hm. Same." I answered as I went back to listening to the lecture.

"Students, I'm sorry but we have an emergency meeting for now. Do study by yourself and keep your queries for the next class." The professor said as she rushed out of the room.

I don't know any of the professor's names. I'm trying to remember everyone's name.

"So..." He started.
I thought for a second and asked him whatever was poking me.

"Straight forward question. You're the leader of a Mafia Gang...?" I tried to keep my voice low.
His eyes widened for a second then he let out a worried laughter.

I did keep a straight face, this was no joke.
My brothers are already Mafias, I don't know if he would ever be my friend but I want to confirm from him.

"Well, yeah."

"Thanks."

"What?"

"Thanks for being honest." I said as I started packing my bag.

There's no point in staying in the class now. No doubt, it's total chaos. So, this isn't an environment for studying. I hope everyone can figure this out.

"Okay? Let's go outside?" He asked and I nodded.

We went through the corridor to the field. Not many people were there and we decided to share notes because he joined today.