• Episode 37 •

Y/N POV

Sad.
I was just sad so much.

Okay, enough of being so emotional.

This explains how he used to teach me how to fight. I'm mad at him. I would've been a Mafia already if he would've told me he is one.

Right an hour ago, we were being followed and got attacked right away. He decided to run away asap and he maybe got no plans to reveal about himself but the situation forced him to.

So, in the mid-way of rushing out of that place he called the other members and asked to pick us up because going through the front door could be just so dangerous and he couldn't take any risk of that.

Then while firing bullets he thought of no other place but my home to go in the end. Maybe he made up his whole mind, all by himself that he would reveal about himself and the other 7 too.

I heard some whispers in the living room we were sitting in. My palms hiding my face, I was just thinking while covering my face with my palms and elbows resting on my thighs.

Beomgyu went to somewhere in the house, maybe to Namjoon or Seokjin to let them know that he maybe fucked up? And he came here to share the mess with them?

"Y/n..." I heard Beomgyu's voice.

"Congratulations, I'm alive physically but not mentally." Just kidding.
I said as I removed my hands off my face and faced them. All the 12 of them were scattered over the living room. Some were sitting while some were standing.

You can't tell which order they were in because it was just random.

Ladies and gentlemen, here I present to you twelve men from whom seven are my step-brothers, one cousin and four guy friends, who are Mafias.
And yeah, let me remind you, I made another friend at college who is also a Mafia.

Such a beautiful life... just full of Mafias.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled.

I found the Maknae line anxious. I mean the Bangtan Maknae line.
The TXT maknae line was cool. Pretty cool. I don't know when they arrived here but they came anyway.

"What is going on in your head?" I asked eyeing Taehyun.

"Just thinking about the possible consequences." He gave a tiny smile.

"Explain." I demanded as I looked into his eyes coldly. I bet there would be no emotion in my orbs.

"I wanted to keep you away from all these things. This isn't a world for you."

"There was no wrong in just letting me know about this."

"I can't risk that even." He shaked his head and said.

"Do you all know about it?" I asked to Joon.
He tensed up a bit. It was just so minor. After a blink of eye, he was relaxed and he nodded.

"Excellent." I murmured under my breath. They all knew let alone me.
All of them have been working as undercover mafias and I didn't even have a pinch of knowledge before a couple of weeks.

I wonder if Clara and Rae know about it.

"They're your lips, not bread that you've been biting them for ten minutes." I snapped at Vminkook. I know the reason but I don't want them to know that I already know.

"Why are you all so awfully quiet?" I asked as my eyes travelled from the oldest to the youngest of my best friends.

Sometimes I call them best friends, sometimes step-brothers, sometimes only brothers. I'm confused about what I should literally call them.
Brothers would be fine I guess.