• Episode 5 •

Y/N POV.

"Umm...hi?" Let me tell you, I'm bad at starting conversations.

"Hello." He replied plainly.

"I wanted to ask, what about my car? It's here in the parking lot."
Yes, I had nothing else to ask.

"Don't worry about that, one of our drivers will take that back to your home. Just hand me the keys."

I did give him the keys from my bag and he then asked me to get seated in his car.

Placing my laptop bag and school bag at the back seat, I opened the door of the seat next to the driver seat. I got in and at that second, a man came to him and took the keys from him. He sat in the car without any words and started driving.

There's pin drop silence between us. No one spoke anything yet I felt comfortable around him but the silence was uncomfortable.

I stared at him from the side. And I lost it. He's damn handsome. I kept staring at him without my conscience. He then spoke.

"Am I so handsome that you can't take your eyes off me?"

I can feel him smirking behind the mask. I closed my eyes and looked outside in embarrassment but blurred out something to make it up.

"No, I was wondering if I saw you anywhere in my past."

"Hm. As you say princess."

The moment he said it, my eyes  widened but I tried to act cool. There's no way he would call me that. He didn't mean it, right?

I tightly shut my eyes, blocking the memories of the past.

"Princess"
He used to call me.

Warm tears started forming in her eyes.
I bit my lips and pushed the tears back with an exhale of breath.

SEOKJIN POV.

After like half an hour, we reached our home. I looked over my side and found Y/n lost in her thoughts. So, I called her.

"Y/n? Y/n!??"

She didn't move a muscle. Instead, was staring at the front glass of the car blankly. I called her again while shaking her shoulder.

She was startled and looked at me. I don't know why but those eyes look so-

"Umm...Sorry, I zoned out a bit. What happened?"

I shaked my head. "A-ah, nothing. We just reached home."

She looked around and asked.

"Is it your house?"

"Yes. Come on, let's go. Dad, Ms. Park and others are waiting."

I said and got out of the car while taking out the mask. She nodded and did the same. We entered through the hallway and made our way towards the living room.

Y/N POV.

Their house is not less than any billion dollar hotel. I'm witnessing heaven, I guess. 
(Picture given above, in the first)

We went inside and the hallway was too long for walking. It's like if you wake up in the morning and walk through the hallway to go to any room, that walk can be considered a morning walk.

Then we reached a room, he opened the door and proceeded. I found everyone there seated themselves on the couch.

"So, what's the reason we're gathering here?" I asked them after making myself comfortable therein.

"We're planning to hold the wedding next week." Mr. Kim said.
Saw this coming.

"We're busy with some meetings last month so couldn't do it. But now, we're free."