• Thank You Note •

This is officially the end of Mafia Stepbrothers!

I want to thank all of the people who supported me throughout by reading, voting, commenting and everything they could do to cheer me up when I was losing my shit in between.

I know this story was long, like literally so long. And I planned to not elongate anymore and end it quite sweetly with no more room for sequel for I wanted to give my first story a proper ending.

I was 15 when I started writing. And I used to read so many ffs back then on YouTube and Wattpad that I thought of lazily starting one of my own. I wrote and wrote until I felt like the story should go this way and then at a point I got busy in life and stopped. But then when I read through my draft again one day, I was like why don't I complete it? Who cares about reads, votes and all, I never expect people to do that in a huge number because I didn't consider myself a writer back then. So, I kept writing and editing for as long as I can remember.

It took me 2 years to complete this (while keeping in draft). I looked back and edited so many times because I thought it wasn't good enough. But anyways, I finely did it till episode 58. This was my first story and I think it was alright. There were some scenes which might be boring to read but there were some too which were hilarious (as per the reviews)

Thank you again everyone who held onto this story till the end.

This is your writer, zia (as well called as user nevermindaura) signing off from Mafia Stepbrothers, a BTS FF ft. TXT and ENHYPEN.