• Episode 9 •

I've sorta told this in the author's note. Don't publish your book/story in mine. If you're genuinely here to enjoy the story or read then am grateful for it. But if you're here to butter me about my story and in the end ask me to read yours, please don't do that. If your story would be good, definitely it'll receive better reads. Don't go around saying people to read.

I'm barely getting any comments because almost everyone is a silent reader here. There's no motivation for me to keep this story going on but am still posting because I've worked hard on this just so much. This is my first book and I want it complete.

* * * * * * *

Y/N POV.

I was talking about the competition with Beomgyu when they arrived.

"Y/n, I'll be get going. We guys have something to attend so, see you in school."

"Yeah, take care."

Beomgyu waved at me like a kid and went out. Then I turned to them and asked.

"So... who's that person?"

"Kinda a competitor in business." Jungkook responded while taking a sip from his drink.

I've heard there's a lot of disturbances between companies who fight for first position in this field.

"Reasonable. Let's bid a goodbye to Mom and Dad, their flight timing is coming near."
I said while finishing off my drink which I had been drinking since I was talking to Beomgyu.

"Yeah, sure." Jimin said while others nodded.

...

NIGHT BEFORE COMPETITION.

Y/N POV.

Opening the folder, I went through the participants list and made some important calls while arranging some other files. It's almost the end of the day. Everything is prepared for the function. Tomorrow, every school is going to assemble in the school auditorium before departing to their dorms.

BTS will be there too. Hope everything goes as planned. I've to socialize with all of the students, clear their queries, and all. Again, busy two weeks are coming ahead.

I don't think BTS will be staying over there. We'll get back home every night together to the mansion. The dorms over there aren't less than any expensive hotel but still home is home. I've seen them returning home every night for the past three years.

I guess I should call it a night now.

NEXT DAY.

SCHOOL AUDITORIUM.

Mrs. Cha, our principal, said, "Good morning students and teachers. I'm Mrs. Cha Mina, the principal of Seoul International School. I hereby welcome you all this year too for the competition. It's the last year of the students, so please enjoy yourself here. All the best to all the students."

She completed her speech and I took over the mic while Taehyun was on my right.

"A warm morning to one and all present over here. This is Kim Y/n, the President of Seoul International School, standing here to give away some information about the event. For today, we're going to make y'all comfortable here, and from tomorrow all the competitions will start. So, the dorm numbers of all the participants from different schools are pinned over the notice board. After this, everyone can go and check in. After settling yourself in the rooms, the leaders of every school present over here are required to give their students list to me. As we're having our own rooms, please give me in my room. I'll be there. Any absence of students from any school should be mentioned in the list with suitable reason. Take care of your own belongings. We'll not be responsible for any of your loss. The school's map is here only."