• Episode 31 •

THE NEXT DAY

Y/N POV

"Here we are." Jungkook shouted like a kid when we reached Daegu Elementary School.
I highly doubt that he's a sniper of the biggest mafia gang in Asia.

I wonder when they're planning to tell me about their real identity and also will they change when they'll reveal about themselves?

"Back to earth, Y/n!" Hoseok waved his hand in front of me. I blinked at him and nodded.

We got out of the car and then stepped inside the school.
It was an elementary school so it wasn't big back then but now the renovators did a pretty good job.

There have been a lot of changes which makes it a bit difficult for me to remember my classroom and the memories. The ground has been the same but it's just there are many playing objects and grasses are planted in plenty.
I sat down on the grass and the left side of the building came into view.

"There was my class. On the first floor, the third window from the left." I said as I pointed out that particular window.

"D-Didn't we all study here...?" V shuttered as his gaze moved from me to everyone.

"Yes, I guess...?" Namjoon said.

"Why are you questioning each other? Don't you all remember anything about your school days?" I asked, annoyed. If they studied here then I must have known them!

"Excuse me. Who are you?" I looked to my right to find an old lady not more than 50 standing just some meters away from us.
I stood up and bowed to her.

"Hello mam."

"Hello." She took small steps and came near us. She squinted her eyes as if she was trying to remember who I am.

"Mam, I used to study here eight years back. I'm Jung Y/n."

"Ah, Y/n! The pretty little girl. I remember you, dear." She smiled at me. I looked at her amazed.
Crap, I couldn't even recognize her and she already remembers me.

"I'm Mrs. Lee, your class teacher for three years." Oh gosh!

"I'm so sorry mam. I'm extremely sorry I couldn't recognize you." I said as I bowed to her multiple times.

She was my class teacher for the first three years of school. I wasn't an extrovert to mix up with people much for which she and my 7 best friends were there for me later as days passed by.
They made my day better. And that's the only reason I'm searching for them.

"And you aren't you 7 boys were there for her when she was alone and didn't made any friends." I froze at my spot and my eyes widened.

She must have made a mistaken, right?
They can't be them. My brother are seven too but they can't be those seven. I gave a laugh mixed with a cough and said.

"Uh...mam you must have made a mistake. They-

"Oh shut it, Y/n. I'm not that old to forget your mischievous group of kids back then." She said as she laughed off.

No, she definitely must have made a mistake!

"Hmm, so let me guess. You're Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. Am I right?"

The forced smile dropped from my face purely. I took a large gulp down my throat, afraid of the truth.

I don't think she doesn't know them.
My gaze shifted to each of them and they looked at me like lost puppies.

"Are y-you sure i-it's them, Mam?" I asked, I can't believe her words yet even if she proved me wrong.

"Of course Y/n! You even used to go to their house. Your mom used to drop you sometimes. They're all step-brothers I remember." She said.