• Episode 56 •

"Austin, leave her." I said, softly.

"And why? My sister, my only family, is in danger because of you." He gritted his teeth.

"Where is Skylar?" Seriousness dripped my voice.

"I don't know what you know about her but all I know is she won't forgive her betrayers even on her deathbed."

"Who is Skylar?" I heard Ava barely murmured.

"Look, I know you're scared now for her but believe me we can save her if you just calm down and let go of the innocent girl. Okay?" I said as I took a step forward as my eyes switched between his eyes and his gun on Ava's temple.

"Why should I? I can't help her, you can't. No one can, she– "

"You're wasting time. Shut up and let me help you." I cut through his rambling.
My shoulder slumped, eyes lazy. He was getting me bored.

  "There's a reason your sister helped me. Do you know the reason?" I quered.

He moved a lil on his spot, indicating he had no knowledge. His eyes are not meeting mine.

"Your sister is my brother's mate."

"And I hope you know BTS is Asia's Biggest and Richest Mafia Gang. They can do anything, anything to save their loved ones." I pressurized.

His brown eyes like his sister reflected worry, guilt and uncertainness.
I saw his grip on her arm losing. She wisely tried to slip away from him as he was immersed in his thoughts.

"Believe me Austin, we will help her. Jungkook isn't going to let her go that easily."

"Tell me where Skylar is right now!"
Ava was almost by my side.

"Terrace. Ms. Jung dragged her there and warned me to stay with her," he looked at Ava but took no steps.

"And not let anyone take her till she comes back."

"Sunoo, Jungwon, do you hear me? I need you both on the terrace. We need help. And Jungkook, if possible, be there as well." I spoke as I turned away.

"Liam!" I couldn't say how happy I was to see him now.

"Mam" He bowed. He looked uh fine yeah but he didn't look like he fought just two people.

"Keep her safe. Take her away from this building. If circumstances allow, take her home." I ordered as I pushed Ava gently towards the door giving her a smile which said everything will be okay.

"Be careful." she mouthed before leaving. I gave away a nod and turned to the man whose head was hung low.

"I've a couple of questions for you, Austin. Would you mind giving me some answers?"

JUNGKOOK POV

"Sunoo, Jungwon, do you hear me? I need you both on the terrace. We need help. And Jungkook, if possible, be there as well." Y/n spoke hurriedly and then it went all silent.

I was on the first floor dealing with a bunch of men alongside Suga hyung, Hobi hyung and our men.We came to a conclusion that there were more of the men on the third floor, the weapons room on the second floor and mostly the upper halves were empty.

 "There's a Security Control room on the third floor." It was Jake who spoke, I assume.

"Jungkook, if you're coming upstairs, bring some extra bullets from the weapon room of theirs. Taehyung and Jimin need it more." I heard Jin hyung asking me through the earpiece from the fourth floor.

"Alright alright, I'll be there." I mumbled beating one of the men who attempted to knock me out.

I yelled "hold them" to some of our men and dashed through the door which led to the staircase. It was the main staircase, not the backup one. But much to my dismay there were tons of her men already.