• Episode 17 •

Y/N POV.

"NO! GUCCI!!" V shouted on the top of his lungs.

"CHANEL!!" Jimin said after him.
I sighed and covered my ears. Leave my poor ear, you two brats!!

"LV, final!" Yeah, the male maknae in our group had to say. I ignored them and started walking towards the games section.

Right now, we're in the mall. We've decided to buy some clothes and spend time here before heading to the penthouse. But here they're arguing over which shop to go to buy clothes. They're way too expensive.

I do buy from these shops but very rarely. I like the outfits, but I don't waste my money on buying things which would barely get any use. My closet is filled with simple attires. I've an obsession with hoodies. I don't like revealing clothes and always stick to hoodies, oversized shirts and shorts.

They're too comfortable, dude! Whom am I going to impress wearing those tight dresses?
I love the way I am.
I passed through many stores and finally reached the Gaming arena.

I grinned.

I entered and started looking for "Dota 2".
Once I found it, I grabbed a seat and adjusted my headphones.
I sensed someone sitting on my right. I peeked over to find Seokjin, grinning at me.

I don't feel like this guy has any good intentions.

"Get ready to lose, princess." He whispered before the game started.

We've been divided into two teams. Dota 2 is actually a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game in which two teams of five players compete to collectively destroy a large structure defended by the opposing team known as the "Ancient", whilst defending their own.

As we both are only playing, so the other characters are computers. It is an unbelievably deep and complex game that offers the purest sequel to the original Defense of the Ancients.

I've won this a couple of times but still found it challenging as time passes by.

You can win the game by destroying the enemy's Ancient building before they destroy yours. The Ancient is the largest building and is centrally located in each team's main base.

We played for so long because we both were tough competitors.

...

"Arghhhhhhh!!" I growled in annoyance.
I was shooting glares at him while he was smirking down at me.

He won and he had to brag about it just so much.

We both are walking to the food court because everyone else is there. I guess after all the chaos, they would have decided to eat first and then buy things.

They were already filling their stomachs with one McDonald's Meal each.

"Shall we go to every store one by one?" Hoseok asked, drinking his drink.

"Yes, no need to argue which one to first or second and all." Namjoon said as he eyed the maknaes.

Everyone nodded and continued eating.

...

"This would look good on you." Seokjin said as he handed me the tops.

"This is the 20th pink top you're giving me." I said as I took it from his hand.

We, along with the maknaes, are in the Chanel store. After we ate, we got divided into groups. One is The Hyung line except Seokjin and the other is the maknaes, me and Seokjin.

"You don't like pink?" He asked as he searched for some clothes.

"I don't like hot pink but baby pink." I said and my eyes eventually landed on Jungkook who was looking upon some hoodies and shirts.