• Episode 48 •

Y/N POV

Jungkook is usually up at night recording soundcloud covers or editing G.C.F films. Occasionally, however, he'll leave some time for himself to just sit back, relax, and play some video games.

This is one of those nights. But this time he decided to come over to my studio and check out my recordings and everything else. Some are in a mess while some are half sung. My own half made songs.

You must be wondering when my own studio came up. I remember Jungkook talking about my own studio when I was caught singing in Hope World. They must have talked with their dad to re-innovate the room according to my taste. And he did so he did. Living under the same roof, it never came to my sight how it was built up all over again.

Their dad decided to give me this studio as my birthday gift. The incident shook everyone after it passed just like a plague leaves everyone in grief after it's departure. To make up for my mood and the environment of home, he revealed this little gift of his which he was supposed to give me on the birthday night.

There was nothing I could do with the women's case. It was so complicated so for then I thought to keep this aside by increasing the security even if I knew it won't give full protection but is safer. I did my best to keep myself busy decorating my studio and making covers.

I was successful but the danger wasn't out, this was in my mind for some point and still it is.

"Your covers are good..." He said as his gaze drifted from the screen to me. I smiled at him in return.

"Wanna make a cover with me?" He asked as he turned towards me while sitting on the black rotating chair which can be more considered as gaming chairs.

"Of course, whichever song you wish for." He nodded and started searching.

The interior of the studio was pretty simple. It was spacious, for they thought laterby more instruments I may add up to the basic collection they gave me. Hard flooring was done. Surprisingly, the desk was totally perfect for the home studio. The walls were black and purple led lights were attached on the ceiling. It looked pretty when switched on.

Facing towards the desk, to the right was the Microphone placed and on the right was MIDI Controller. A bit beside the microphone was the studio rack. One corner of the room had a sorta book shelf which I filled up with novels, small saplings, cassettes, CDs, lamps and other small accessories. With a sofa near the doorway, the studio felt full. The walls are empty and I've thought of adding some photo frames of sunsets, nature, photos with my family and friends.

"We'll do Nothing like us cover!"

"That would be great."

Fancy saying this, "I'm working on music."

...

Y/N POV

No matter who you're.
No matter how you behave.
No matter what people think about you.
No matter what's your skin colour, gender identity.
No matter how rich/poor you're.
No matter how you live.
Nothing actually matters when you've–

"Fried chicken and beer y'all!"
Yes.

"I'm coming!" I shouted when I heard Jimin's voice from the kitchen.

"Call Hobi please, princess." I heard Jinnie saying as he was going inside Suga's room. I nodded, jumping off from the couch I sprinted towards Hobi's room.

"J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Shut up." I spoke after his scream.