• Episode 44 •

Y/N POV

"It's good to see you finally... Y/n." A feminine voice spoke while standing beside me.

My eyes traveled from the sky to her face. She has chocolate brown eyes. Her brown hair was almost fading away. Small silver locks were near her ears. If one would see her from afar, it would be barely visible. Maybe she's more than 30 in age. There were few lines on her forehead and not so noticeable wrinkles near her eyes.

"Well... how are you coping up?" She asked.

I raised an eyebrow at her.
And I also noticed that her accent is so fluent.

"Like I mean how are you getting along with your brothers, dad. Must have been caged always in your vast mansion. Won't have many friends. Not many hang outs and all..."
She is a sassy bitch.

"Yeah, that's right I don't have many friends, they don't allow me to go out alone and many more things. That's true I get irritated sometimes but then I've my own ways to cope up with things."

"Everything has a solution. I got acquainted with all that as days passed by. And I know how to get everything done in my way." I said as my gaze was fixed on the city view.

"You've them wrapped around you, don't you?" she asked with a witch-like laugh.

"People say that often. Being the youngest is definitely an advantage."

"It can be a disadvantage too..." She murmured. I'm sensing it already.

"Let's go inside and have a drink, hmm?" She looked at me and I nodded.

"Your step-dad and I have been friends since college. He's such a good man. Bold, brilliant, handsome." She said as she gave me a glass and took one for her from the waiter who offered her.

Red wine. I love it.

"Oh, you must have been great partners then."

"Yes yes, dear. We were very close." She laughed out loud and I swear her laugh makes me think about Professor Umbridge. Ow, and what a coincidence this lady beside me is also all pinky pinky from head to toe.

Pink dress, pink eyeshadow, pink lipstick, pink earrings, pink purse, pink heels.
Gosh, my head is hurting.

"You know, I've been the youngest among my siblings too."

"Nice thing..." I was giving her small signals that I don't have an interest in talking to her.

"They've been so over-protective over me. You know why?" She questioned me.
Because they must be Mafias just like mine.

"Umm... why?"

"They were criminals." I gasped.
Duh, of course I've to act like I don't know what Mafia people are like or else people would know.

"Like... real Mafia men?"

"Yes yes. Those Mafias are what they call them now-a-days. Back then they were named as criminals."

"These things are risky and that's the reason none of them is alive." She said with a fake sad tone.
God, what does she want?
Perhaps, she knows that dad is a Mafia and she thinks I don't know about them.

"How many brothers and sisters did you have?"

"Three brothers and one sister. I was adopted tho." She said as she shipped her drink.
Poor lady.

"Must have been hard." I said as I drank the wine in my hand.

"You know you're intelligent and beautiful." She complimented.