• Episode 26 •

Y/N POV

"They are. His seven sons are the next Mafia Kings. They're known as the most ruthless people in our Mafia world. They wouldn't think twice before killing anyone. They're trained and grown into people who would never care about anyone."
I shivered at his last sentence.

"Yet I don't believe all these."
What?

"These are all the things I've heard. I never faced them. If I would've, then I would've described them better. But as I haven't, I can't bury you with lies."

At least for this time, he thought not to keep me in darkness.

"Okay. When can I meet you next?" I asked as I hoped to spend time with him more.

"I don't know, sweetie. I've left all these Mafia shits and all. It took me a lot of years to do that. But that doesn't mean I'm free of my enemies. I don't know what will happen in the next second in my life."

"It's been years I've been traveling from one place to another and clearing a lot of things in my work. Still it isn't over but I think I'm going to reach the end and then I can live peacefully."
He smiled at me.

"There are also a lot of things you need to know when the time comes. Sungho will reveal everything to you, okay? You can believe him." I nodded in response.

"You need to go. It's not so good to remain outside this late."

"I'll be going but who were those people who came an hour back?"

"I-I don't know." He shuttered. I couldn't believe him but I'm letting it slide because I do have no work with them.

"Take care, princess. Dad loves you till eternity." Before going out of the house, he said to me with a genuine smile on his face and kissed my temple.

"Yes, dad. Take care of yourself too. Hope to meet you soon. Night, dad." I said before letting go of his hug and heading towards my car. I started it and went out of the streets to the highway.

My dad worked for the Mafias, The Kims, My step-dad.

My mom left dad because she couldn't accept the fact that dad worked for mafias and her head was filled with rumors which made her leave her own husband. She didn't believe her other half, instead the rumors.
She's the definition of a real bitch.

My childhood got destroyed because they were separated. More like even after they were separated mom could've treated me well but she didn't.

My father wasn't who I thought. He was one of the most trusted men under The Mafia King of now. How come I never noticed? Afterall I was a kid living her exciting childhood with her coolest father.

About my brothers, I'm waiting till the date when they'll tell me that they're mafias. They must have a good reason behind keeping this fact away from me.

This is the conclusion of my search for today.

I'll work on mom's part some other day. For now, I've to find out about my ex-best friends.
A phone call distracted me from driving.

I looked over the number and I frowned but nevertheless I connected my one-sided Bluetooth earphone and picked the call up.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Hey sis. What's with the cold tone, huh?"

"Xavier?" I was shocked.
He let out a laugh and said.

"Yeah, yeah it's me, lil one."

"How did you get my number?"

"I've my ways. Heard that you met with uncle and he said everything to you?"