• Episode 45 •

A/N POV.

FLASHBACK.

"Did your mom pick you up from the mental asylum?" Asked the oldest of the siblings.

"Do I look like I'm joking by any means?" The girl raised an eyebrow at her brother.

"Why did you keep that thing away from us?" Suga asked.

"Without evidence, I had nothing to talk about. So, I gathered them by using that little brain of mine." She said as she sat on her seat.

"How did you find the information about those men?" Hoseok asked with eyebrows frowned.

"I gave some details to my cousins. They dung deeper about those men and found that out." She said,

"Who are the cousins?" Asked the second youngest while crossing his legs.

"Xavier and Xylia. My biological dad side's twin cousins. Italian Mafias."

"The one who came during the little celebration?" asked Namjoon.

"Yes."

"Ah yes, when I asked her dad to come over he said he wanted to bring his niece and nephew who are her cousins. So, I agreed." Jin spoke.

"I thought they were just normal cousins." Said Jimin.

A knock on the door disturbed their conversation.

"I'm sorry but what are you all doing in the meeting room at lunch time?" Asked Clare.

"Oh, love. We got some college things to talk about. Go have your lunch, we will join later. Yeah?" Her mate made her understand.

"Yeah, that's fine." Her soon to be in-laws gave her the best smile before she returned and walked away to the dining room.

"So, back to discussion..." Y/n said as she took a deep breath.

"We're going with my plan."

"How much I want to kill you." Jungkook said as he gritted his teeth by a stupid plan of his sister.

"Do that later. But now I really want everyone to agree upon this thing." She said ignoring her brother's piercing eyes on her.

"Let me clear it out." Suga started.

"So, we're going to wait for that woman there." He said with hesitation in his voice.

"Oh no, brother dear. We're gonna have a ghost party there.... Ugh, I wasted an hour making you understand and this is what you think we'll do?" She asked with a done expression.

"Have you talked to Charlie?" She asked as she looked at Namjoon.

"I did. They'll be here tonight."

"He just needs to do one thing. I'll talk to him." She said and again continued.

"If she comes to the party and does any harm, Charlie will hack the system of the hall and get the lights off and between that we need to get armed. You know being in the dark is a benefit in any situation like this. By any chance if she'll be able to get out of our grip, we will follow her. There would be two things she could do. Either go downstairs and get out through the back door or get to the topmost floor and get away through a helicopter."

"She planned so many attacks and it's obvious she would've planned a back-up too."

"So, the thing is two of us will go to the ground floor, and some other like any of you will go to the terrace."

"Why the hell are you risking your life?" Taehyung asked in anger.

"I think she always tried to kill me, not Ava, Clare or Rae. We are not yet exposed to the media so almost none of the people know about us but she does. She definitely has her men eyeing our every move. She isn't targeting any of your mates but me. That simply means she has something to do with me."
She said with an isn't-it-obvious face.