• Episode 34 •

Y/N POV

THE NEXT DAY.

"Nervous?" Asked Yoongi.

"Nope." I said, popping the "p".

He looked at me amused. Of course, the first day of university would be a bit scary?
But it isn't for me. I'm pretty cool because I'm with my brothers!

"I don't want the Principal to call me to your university on the very first day, not even this month." Seokjin warned the maknaes, especially Jungkook.

Dad and mom went to the US to complete their work just a few days ago.

"Behave yourself in the university. No games or pranks with teachers or students. Understood?" Namjoon asked as he stood in front of the maknaes in front of our car which is currently in front of our college.

"We're going the other way around because our building is a bit far from your building." Hoseok said as he got inside the car after doing his part of warning the maknaes.

Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok had different buildings while Mine, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook's are the same.

"Bye, muffin. Take care, okay?" Namjoon said as he hugged me.

"Yeah, y'all too. I'm gonna handle these 3 idiots if they do anything wrong." I said as I pointed at the monkeys.

"Okay, bye. Have a good day." With that Yoongi shut the door and Seokjin drove off.

...

V POV.

"WE DID NOTHING, HYUNG! IT'S Y/N!" Jungkook and I shouted in unison as we saw an angry hyung line marching towards us.

"What did you say!?" Yoongi hyung said as he looked at us confused.

"It's Y/n because of whom you're here. We literally did nothing!" Jungkook explained us.

"We just enjoyed the show." I smirked.

"Where is Jimin?" Namjoon hyung asked.
I pointed towards the Principal's office.

"Let's go?" Seokjin hyung asked. He was confused but a bit angry too.
We all know Y/n can never pull up fights but it so happened that we couldn't control her.

I knocked on the door and opened it, letting the others in.
Y/n snorted.

"I didn't ask you to bring the whole hyung line just Hobi." She whispered to Jungkook to which he just shrugged. If we would've told anyone of them, the 4 of them would've been here within seconds but it took minutes because they were far away from us.

"So...what's the matter?" Asked Seokjin hyung as she eyed Y/n.

"You all her brothers?" The Principal sir asked.
We all nodded.

"So, Ms. Kim punched this girl's face-

"SHE BROKE MY NOSE-

"Ms. Brown, please calm down. I'm talking." The Principal warned.

"They got into a fight because she passed some bad comment. I agree Ms. Brown was wrong but Ms. Kim should've not picked up a fight... on her very first day." She was giving glares to Y/n.

"Istg her words were enough to put her in the hospital bed but I choosed to just teach her a lesson."

"YOU-

"Ms. Brown, please." The second warning went to her.
She growled in annoyance but eventually kept quiet.

"What did she say?" Namjoon hyung asked.