• Episode 13 •

RM POV.

"7 bottles of Vodka and Whiskey." I ordered.

"Along with Silver tequila shots." Jungkook added.

We made ourselves comfortable on the splendid settee in Club Octagon's VIP Section.
We've a high tolerance to alcohol.

We came here looking after Y/n but without her knowledge. Through this VIP room, we can have the whole view of the dance floor as this VIP room is on the first floor.
As we were talking about business stuff, Jimin pointed out something.

"Look. She's here."

I looked at her direction. She changed her total outfit as well as makeup. They went to the bar and called out for some drinks.

Y/N POV.

We arrived at the bar and they all ordered their drinks. I'll have to pay the money once we're done enjoying in here.

"Come on, let's break the dance floor."
With that they all went away. Instead of going there I took a seat. The place was dimly lit and the air boomed with music. It felt so good after so long.

"One Casamigos Blanco please." Without glancing back, I casually ordered.

"Sure miss."

He said as he started making one shot. Gulping down one made me feel like I'm on cloud 9. That's it. It was my plan to take only one but my teenage hormones are smashing my plan.

Five-Six shots of this tequila can make one drunk, which I shouldn't be or else I'll be doomed. 

Last year, when I hit eighteen, Yoona, Rose and I took our first shots in Club Volnost Seoul. I was a newbie for which it was hard to cope up at that moment. But then a week later, me and the girls again visited there. I was drunk for the first time.

The next day I woke up with a severe headache. But the feeling was amazing. It was all that I remembered after that night. Thereafter for a couple of times, we again went there and there was a time when I went to other clubs alone too.

Controlling myself, I allowed the third shot to get down my throat. Slowly as the time went through mid-night more people started gathering around.

Most of the high-class people as well as Mafia men's meeting point is this club.

The club owes its reputation to the world-class DJs who spin some of the best deep house, tech and electro tunes to keep the energy levels up all night. The food and drinks here are a bit on the pricier side.

This unique club, with hip underground vibes, offers its clubbers a world class nightlife experience with private rooms and VIP tables located on all three floors of the premises – no wonder it's the go-to party place for the high heeled folks and renowned Korean celebrities.

I got up from my seat and flew across to explore the area as I came for the first time. Some were drinking, some were dancing and doing those things. Strippers were all over the place. I came around the swimming pool, it was small but cozy.

Unfortunately, I slipped because of the water near the pool. Actually, my heels did. "I'm done!" I thought. 

I let out a small shriek of scream and was waiting for the water to engulf me but instead of that I felt a warm hand entrapping my waist. Unintentionally, my hand roamed around and found the hem of the person's shirt. I clutched it tightly as my eyes were still closed.

Not feeling the water around me, I opened my eyes and found a pair of black orbs staring at me. His eyes widened for a second but then he played cool. Why?