• Episode 21 •

Y/N POV.

Might get burned, if you get too closer
To the sun, I want yah
We can burn together, fading into one another
Ooooh
Well don't you know

You're still heaven to me
Baby we could run free
If you do it just the way I like
Maybe I could waste my time on you

Never mind all our worries
If you do it just the way I like
Maybe I could waste my time on you

"Your face tells me that you desperately want a boyfriend." Rae whispered while giggling.
I rolled my eyes as well as the window down and was greeted by a fresh breeze of wind. We were crossing the rolling green hills now.

While this song is being played in the car, Rae and I are heading to the penthouse in Daegu. We decided to go there by ourselves. The guys were denying but we convinced them. Still they didn't leave us. They left another car full of guards behind us.

The GPS is leading our way to the house.

"Who doesn't want to meet their soulmate? I'm turning nineteen this July. Just four months apart. Then god knows when I'll find my mate." I said as I diverted my eyes to her.

It's late in the evening and the city is glowing up because of the city lights. The sky looks breathtaking being painted orange and red.

Daegu is one of the largest cities in South Korea, and coupled with its rich and ancient culture, it has a number of scenic attractions and beautiful mountains. Daegu shines in the night and looks downright magical.

The Suseong Lake came into view as we made our way through the road.

Suseong Lake is an artificial lake that is a place of fun and relaxation for locals. At night, colourful lights reflect off of Suseong Lake, providing some spectacular night-time scenery. From May to October, colourful musical fountains perform four times a day, making it even more eye-catching.

I saw Rae turning and going around the lake. Seems like the penthouse nearby.

There was no news of the Kims having a penthouse in Daegu. For which it was a surprise for me when I came to know that they do have one.

As predicted, 300 meters away from the lake a large apartment stood. And I bet it has a magnificent panoramic lake and city view from the top.

It's outer design screams luxury. It looks like a 20-storey or more building with oversized windows.

"How the fuck is my father-in-law so freaking rich?" Rae asked as she brought the car in front of the building which was surrounded by bodyguards.

I've been thinking about this for the past years. How the fuck is he so much successful? No, businessmen all over the years would be this rich. Bro, he's insanely rich af!

I really want to know how one became this rich.

I shrugged off giving her a signal that I too don't know.

The guards opened the gates as she accelerated the car and we got in. Giving away the car keys to the guard we came out of the car and made our way inside.

As we walked in, the huge living room which looked more like a lounge came into our view. The bright LED Lights were adorning the walls which were gray in colour.

A woman of not more than 25 years, came forward with a smile plastered on her face. She bowed a total of 90 degrees to us. Too much politeness.

I looked over at Rae, she bowed a lil while I just nodded.