• Episode 25 •

Y/N POV

I froze at my spot and it took me 5 seconds to realize what it could be and then it hit me. Some of these people would've entered through the terrace. They must have surrounded the house at first. Then, five of them decided to enter through the front and maybe the leftover guys would enter through other doors.

I cursed under my breath and moved my head to the left just to see a man whose face was covered with a mask, pointed the silver gun straight at my head.

Never knew I would run into trouble here, where I thought the least people would be available.

"Maybe his daughter... but never heard he has one." He whispered under his breath. Maybe he is talking to those men downstairs. His voice was husky yet smooth. He seemed almost my age.

I murmured "ex-daughter" before standing up at my spot.

He replaced the position of the gun from my head to the back of my waist. I was just wearing a hoodie and jogging pants. What? I found nothing else more comfortable than this.

He pushed me slightly with his gun, indicating me to move forward and go to the living room probably. I slowly took my steps and finally reached the end of the stairs.

Upon looking up, I found all eyes on me. My eyes eventually went to my dad and his eyebrows knitted in my confusion.

"Now who are you?" He asked me... I really wanna kill him right now but I took a deep breath.

The guy holding the gun behind me said to raise my hands and I did but didn't forget to roll my eyes. I wasn't scared much. I knew how to fight with people but coming across people with guns wasn't what I was trained for.

"Guys there has been some miscommunication–
One of the guys whispered but I could care less.

"Stop poking me with the gun, jerk!" I yelled at him as he was continuously poking me which made me irritated.

It triggered him and he pushed me with all his force. He was strong af dude. I stumbled on my feet and moved much forward towards the middle of the living room.

"Ni-ki..." I heard one of them saying... Oh, so the guy behind me is Ni-Ki.
Definitely not Korean.

"Asshole," I murmured under my breath.

"Your daughter?" One of them who was leaning on the door asked calmly. He entered now. He wasn't there beforehand when I saw everyone else coming.

"No, I don't have a daughter..."
How much I want to punch him now.

"I don't even know who she is. I don't live here always, it's just sometimes I come here." I understand that's the reason he didn't renovate this house from outside. As if he did any changes inside.
I was eyeing him as if he was a prey.

"I-I used to live here with my small family ten years back."
He hesitated but spoke the truth with a tint of sadness in his voice.

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WOULD KEEP EVERY FUCKING THING IN THIS HOUSE THE SAME AS BEFORE!" I yelled at him. Everyone flinched at their spot. I was burning with rage.

If he was so sad and guilty about his family being separated like this then why didn't he come searching along!!

"You said you had a beautiful family then why did you let your wife and daughter go? Why did you meet your daughter even if your wife didn't allow it? Why did you let go of your princess' hand when she needed you the most? Why did you let her suffer alone? Why did you love her till the end if you knew you had to leave her? Why did you broke her!?" I could no longer control myself. That was the last straw.