• Episode 14 •

Y/N POV.

"They're drunk except me, you and Yeonjun." Beomgyu left a long sigh.

"I'm here too. I knew this would happen." Tiffany popped out from nowhere.

"Y/nnnnnnnnnnNNnnnnnnnnnNnnnNnnn, yOu'Re sO bOOtiFuLLL!!" Yoona said. No, drunk Yoona said.

"WhErE iS mY pInEApPlE pIZzaAaAaAaAaaaAaa??!?!" Kai. Ugh. I can't handle them!
Thank god, Soobin and Rose are already asleep.

"PreSiDeNT-NimMMMMmmmMMMm!"
Not you Tae!!

"Okay, you take these brats to the car. I'll pay the money." I said as I placed my hands on my waist.

"Do you want me to pay?" Beomgyu peeked over me before going out.

"What? No, it's my treat so no need. You take them and go home. I'll head to home because it is 3:16 AM, right now."

"Take care. Call me if needed." He said as I gave a thumbs up.
They went away with the drunk asses and I headed to the counter to pay.

"Excuse me, can you give me the bill for the Table reserved in the name of Kim Y/n?"

"Miss, it's already paid."
I frowned. What? Who paid?

"Um... can you say who paid such a big amount?"

"Wish I could tell you, but I wasn't here when the payment was done. My friend was here who had completed her shift half an hour ago."

Who is it?

"Can I check the CCTV Camera here? I really want to know who paid. Maybe someone paid by mistake because I-

"Why do you want to know about who paid? He/she paid such an amount. Won't you be grateful!?" She was clearly irritated. But I was much stubborn to find out who paid for my treat.

I took my phone out, went away and returned with a plan.

"Excuse me, miss. Actually, my friend needs a bit of help in the girl's washroom. Can you accompany her as I got an urgent call from my parents."
I faked myself as much as I could. She narrowed her eyes, doubting me but eventually agreed.

Idiot.

"Okay.... "
After she went towards the washroom, I quickly opened the VIP Room's list and started scanning the names. I know in this club they'll not provide any commoner any information about the VIP Room's people. So, I've to check by myself.

The VIP Room No. 7. It was named Mr. Kim.

I kept it back in it's place and left. More like getting mixed with the crowd. I know the map of this club. VIP Rooms are present on the first floor which gives a clear view of the dance floor.

I made my way towards the washroom. As soon as I got it, I grabbed a hairband from my jacket's pocket and tied my hair like a ponytail. Then a black mask and my baseball cap with strings/rings. I had this is my jacket pocket. And now I zipped the jacket till my neck. Even my eyes won't be visible to the person who would be standing in front.

I decided to get melted in the crowd. I increased my pace and in just two minutes I'm in front of the room.

I've made two plans.
Plan A- If it won't be my known people, I'll turn back and leave by giving an excuse that I, by mistake entered the room.
Plan B- If anyone I know would be there, I would like to have a word with them.

You must be asking out of all the names why did "Mr.Kim" make me grow suspicious. That's because every other registration was done with a full name except this one.