• Episode 32 •

Y/N POV.

The three hours journey made me sleepy but I stayed awake for the surprise that was awaiting for me in our home. I wonder what could be that. We entered the huge gate of the mansion, as usual guards were alerted.

"Welcome back Sir and Mam." The maids said as we got inside the mansion through the giant door.
This mansion's each and everything still amazes me.

I nodded at the maids and the sisters thanked them. They're way too kind for everything.

Before I could get myself to my room, I saw two figures on the dining table. When I approached them, I knew who they were.

"We're here as you demanded." BTS' dad said with a smile as he got up and hugged me side wise, same with everyone else and he happily accepted the sisters.

Mom went and hugged the sisters as dad did.

I'm gonna protect all my 7 sister-in-laws from her if she's planning to do any harm to them.
Then she went and hugged her sons.

A pang of jealousy hit me like a wave. Ugh, I'm not a kid anymore, then why this?

I tried to slip out of that place and I succeeded. They're having a good family time and I did nothing in my life to deserve this much happiness. On top of that, I've been away from family love so much that I don't want it anymore. I've better things to do instead of being all these lovely dovely.

Opening the door, I found my room all the same. I love the theme, it just screams my personality.

My bags were already there so I just went to the washroom to get a shower.

My mind was clouded with all thoughts and I found it hard to come out of that. Stripping myself, I got inside the shower. The warm water ran over my body and then my eyes met the ones in the mirror, that's when I lost it. I let everything go. I hated to cry but sometimes I couldn't help.

There were so many hard times and I went all through it alone. I've been strong for so long. I'm tired, tired of being strong all these years.

My best friends back then who made me feel better, now they seem to have forgotten about their childhood, their days with me.

Everything. I hoped one day I would meet them and then they would be there for me always but it seems like they're with me yet feel so distant from me.

I cried for how many hours god knows but even after doing so my heart was heavy. I was feeling dizzy. I didn't have any energy anymore to open my eyes.

I wrapped a towel around myself from the cabinet nearby and then went out, directly to the closet to get inside warm clothes. Indeed, I lost my appetite to eat. And my condition wasn't that representable in front of others.

So, I decided to leave a message to mom lying.
Fortunately, she isn't the one who would message me back asking me why I don't want to eat instead she's the one who would just see the message and give herself a nod.

I could care less about the water dripping down my hair. I straight went to bed and pulled over the blankets. Before falling asleep, I heard the room of my door open but before I knew who it was, my red swollen eyes demanded urgent sleep.

JIMIN POV.

"Why?" The ten of us asked Y/n's mom.

The ten of us included Dad, we seven brothers, and the two sisters.

"She hasn't had anything since breakfast." V said.

"And as far as I know her room has no snacks stored." Jungkook said.