• Episode 38 •

SURRRRRPRRRRRIIISEEEEE!!!

Imao, I'm not drunk.
I'm excited and smiling like an idiot now.

You guys make it to 10k reads!!
How huge is it, man! The story isn't even complete, it got this much reads.

I love you so much! Thank you for waiting for new updates every time. I assure you, it'll be worth reading my story.

This early update is a gift because the story reached 10k!

* * * * * * *

SEOKJIN POV.

12:30 AM.

"Elaborate." My deep voice echoed in the room which consisted of me, Namjoon, Beomgyu, Yeonjun.

"Just after 15 min of our arrival they attacked. She bent down to pick up her watch and that's when the shooter fired. If she would've sat up straight then it would've gone through the middle of her skull."

I rubbed my temple not in anger but in worry.

"Luck was on her side." Yeonjun mumbled.
Indeed.

"I was well aware that once their target is missed they'll follow us. So, I did what had to be done."

"It's good that she knew all together about us or else it would've been difficult for us to reveal to her more." Namjoon said.

"But she didn't freak out when she heard about it." Yeonjun spoke, amazed.

"She thinks theoretically. It doesn't take too much time to make her understand unlike other girls. If anyone else would've been in her place, she would've surely fainted or the least freaked out." Beomgyu said.

"I know there won't be a big problem if she ever comes to know about us. She's one of the most understanding and fearless girl I've ever seen in my life." He continued.

We adore her for a reason.

"What are we supposed to do now?" I asked.

"I'm thinking of making her learn some more things about Mafias. More like the one which would help her protect herself in troubles. She won't just join us, I'm just trying to make her learn for her own safety." Namjoon suggested.

"And what are the things specifically?" Yeonjun asked him.

"Like hand-to-hand combat, shooting, how to defend herself when she would face an armed person, how to use the best tactics in the worst situation and all."

"She's a quick learner." Beomgyu smirked.

After talking about some other work, both of them left my study room. It's almost past one in the morning.

"Now, the main question is who is behind all these?" I asked, leaning on the table.

"Sim?" I questioned. He shaked his head indicating a "No".

"He won't dream of aiming right at killing a "Kim". This is someone else. The last attack was a warning. They could have blown up the car when she was inside but they didn't." He sucked in a deep breath.

"Who can possibly be?"

"No idea. I've asked Yoongi hyung to search for it more. He couldn't find the sources because we are lagging evidence."

AUTHOR POV.

MEANWHILE ON ANOTHER SIDE.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND OR WHAT!??!" A man in his 30's shouted at a woman who was sitting in front of him calmly.