• Episode 55 •

2:39 AM.

Y/N POV

"Work according to plan and don't make any mistakes." My dad announced from the other side of the call. Yes, my dad was well aware about the situation we are in even if I don't know his whereabouts. He told me he would've come to me if he would've been stuck digging things about Bongcha and finding her weak point which can help us somehow.

It's impossible for him and BTS' dad to come for us for they're out of Korea.

We were heading to the old building, where my boyfriend and my cousin are. I had no idea how they found out I was there but they did. Their teammates are traveling with us as well.

"Yes dad." I responded.

I couldn't pin-point where this place is. It's just a forest as you picture it from a wide view.

"We're here." Jin whispered as he pulled the car in a sorta hidden spot.
We all came out of the car, so as everyone from the other car.
What makes me amazed is how they're armed, the weapons they're carrying.

As soon as we came out, the building clearly came into my eyes.

"She's arriving in about ten minutes. I'm going back." Skylar said as she took the car keys from Jin and had a glance at me, then Jungkook and sat in her car.

"She's your soulmate, isn't she?" I nudged him with my elbow as I muttered.
He looked at me wide-eyed.

"How?"

"Simple observations, Kook. Simple observations." I shrugged as I moved away from him and walked to the car. It came into a halt from opposite directions. It was Beomgyu and Jungwon.

Beomgyu pulled me a tight hug like Jungkook and checked me from top to bottom. I was treated before I came here. Then he moved back. Before I could say anything, I was grabbed by my waist by my mate.

His lips molded in mine perfectly, as if our lips were sculptured to be blended in. He held me tight as never before. I missed him.

A lone tear slipped from my eyes. I don't want to leave him anymore. It was hard to be alone and suffering physically like never before. I relaxed in his arms as our lips parted. I placed my head on his chest and inhaled his scent. It has been calming me down since we met.

He stroked my hair gently and whispered sweet words in my ears. He has always been best at this. His chest rumbled as he traced his hands on the bandages of my body.

One of the instincts of this mate bond is as like werewolves males are protective over their females, as the male would have the urge to shift and tear those apart who hurt their mate.
A bit wolfy I know but in humans it stands a lower level in this case. Until your mate is suffering truly with physical harm the other won't be that angry as a werewolf would be.

 After like five minutes, I came back to myself.

Everyone's life was at stake as soon as we stepped over this land around the building. I'm not going to lose to that bastard. Either she's going to die or me.

"There's less security outside, I've checked." Jake informed as he and Sunoo came jogging after perhaps walking around the building.

"Why don't we wait for her grand entry?" Taehyun sarcastically pulled off. I missed this attitude of his. He usually keeps it hidden around everyone back in high school.

We waited, after accurately five minutes she arrived and dashed inside the building. I assume Skylar must have informed her that I've fled.

"Come on, let's go." Namjoon said as he held tight his gun. Walther PPQ M2, he said when I asked the name of the gun. I'm totally not familiar with any sort of guns used in a real fight.