• Episode 57 •

Y/N POV

Bongcha had no idea of us being here but why in the world is Skylar fucking smirking?

"We sneak from here." I said to Austin.

Without making any noise to not get her men's attention, we made our way to where she stood. We were almost there. But luck wasn't on our side.

"SHE'S HERE!" One of her men who was going to kiss death shouted, laying with blood oozing out from the back of his head.

Oh my, how devoted to his boss!
A doggy would only be this devoted to his/her master.

"Y/n!" I heard Jungwon whisper. I shivered how deep and alerting his voice is, almost telling me to back off and be safe somewhere. But this wasn't going to happen.
I didn't spare a glance at him.

I saw her looking at me wide-eyed, as if she saw a ghost. Taking the opportunity I took three steps and pushed her with all my might. The gun slipped from her hand, a tiny on the spot mission accomplished. She rolled to the side with a surprise scream.

Austin was by his sister's side already.
I stood up and tried to grab my own gun.

My blood ran cold when I found the place where I kept my gun empty.

A puff left my lips as I felt my hair get gripped.

"You fucking bitch." I heard her mumbling under her breath. She dragged me, before I could react. I gripped her wrist and reached up the other hand and slid my fingers around her pinkie. I tried to peel her pinkie back to her the back of her hand.

 She tried to attack using her free hand but my elbow had already blocked the attack.

A low groan is all I heard before setting myself free from her and creating space between us.

Rage was clear on her face. But she was still dressed in her pinky attire.

She took huge steps towards me. I gazed around for something to fight, a gun was laying not so far from me. I tried making an attempt to grab it. But then I hissed upon an injury on my right arm. It was like something was wrapped around my arm but actually it was slit by a sharp metal.

Later I realized she already had a pocket knife in her hand.
One thing about her, she's just so fast.

I grabbed her hand with my left hand and twisted it. I wasn't able to get the gun because of her. Which means I'm still unarmed and capable of giving her no intense injuries.

I was an idiot to not notice she had her legs working.

A blow from her equal to a huge punch landed on my stomach when suddenly a gunshot was heard. Definitely, my body launched itself backwards and I was on my back on the ground. A groan escaped my lips as my body slid a bit far from her.

My eyes trailed over her to find her grasping her right arm. Blood trickled down her arm just like mine back in Daegu when a metal piece of the blown up car scratched my arm. I followed her eyes and met a person unknown to me, standing with a gun pointing towards her.

"Get him, bastard!" She yelled to some men, I assume who gushed up more on the terrace now.

As she was busy barking orders, I tried to stand up.
Keyword tried.

My body was over-exhausted and it was giving up on me. It never got worked up like the past day or two. I was shoved back when a huge force held my shoulder down to the ground. Another groan escaped my lips as I closed my eyes, my shoulder had been hurting like hell.

My eyes shot open, I found her hovering over me. Trying to choke the life out of me.
What's with people choking me all the time?

She screamed as her right arm lost support.
I assumed that she had been shot another time. By turning my head to the left, I saw Jungkook had his gun raised. My view traveled back to Bong-cha.