• Episode 41 •

Y/N POV

"Stop eating like a pig."

"And you stop looking at me like an Alien!"

"I'm not an alien."

"You're."

"SHUT UP."

"NO, YOU SHUT UP."

"YOU'RE TOO LOUD."

"If you've to bicker like this then get out of my room!" A triggered Namjoon spoke as he sat on his desk, working while we both were on the couch.

And yeah, I'm eating some snacks right now and I'm in a room where Joon, Hobi and Tae are.

"Jungkook and you have no work for now. You can go home with Y/n." He said looking at Tae.
without a word, he happily jumped out of the couch and started walking towards the door.

"I would leave her here. No offense."

"Yah! As if I can't go home alone. I came here alone tho." I said as I continued eating.

"HOW MANY TIMES WE'VE TOLD TO NOT GO ANYWHERE ALONE?!? I THOUGHT YOU CAME WITH SOEMOENE." An angry Tae was now in front of me within seconds.

I-
Fuck, I messed up.

"Don't repeat it the next time." I heard Namjoon saying,

"I won't. I promise." I gave my infamous puppy eyes.

"How did you get in? As far as I know, you came here for the first time." Hobi asked.

"I called your dad and then handed over the phone to the receptionist. She lead me here-

"WAIT, YOU KNOW WE GOT ANOTHER SISTER-IN-LAW!" I said as I hopped off my seat.

"What?" Hobi asked.

"Jinnie found his soulmate~" I sang as I left the room.

"Precisely, I made him meet her." I said as I flipped my hair before departing.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" I yelled as I barged in his room just to find her sitting on his lap.

Gosh, these days couples!
It's been 30 minutes since they met and they're still not over.

"KIM FUCKING Y/N, DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK THE DOOR!?!?" He screamed his lungs out.

"Geez, my ears will surely bleed after hearing people shout around me all day. And man, you're scaring her." I said as I pointed at Ava who stood up from his lap and flinched when he shouted.

Her cheeks were crimson red.

"And if it wasn't for me, you would've not met her yet. She just would've worked in our company and you would've never known. I literally saved your single ass from being single anymore. Not even a "Thank you", huh?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"What do you want?" He asked in a bored tone.

"ICE-CREAM!"
He sighed while rubbing his temple being done with me.

"You got your own money. Go buy."

"No, you're not having any ice-cream." Jungkook entered the room and crossed his arms.

"We're going home. I can't handle you. So, you're not going to eat." He signed before giving me a glare.

"Jungkook. Take her, Tae and get home." Namjoon's voice was heard when he came into our sight.

"Hey, you must be one of our employees. Can you do me a favor?" Yoongles Asked as he also came with Hobi, Tae and Jimin.

"Uh...w-what?" Ava was nervous because Suga was so serious.
Jinnie was going to say something but he stopped.