• Episode 51 •

Y/N POV

A day later, I was on my feet getting myself to the Security Room of the college. Asking permission and scanning the recording would help me somehow, I thought. I was informed that the CCTV footage was blocked in our hallway alone, and they have been working on it since yesterday morning.

Starting from tomorrow our midterms are there. I know I shouldn't be stressed but I can't help. With Jungkook in hospital and Beomgyu's uneasy behavior, it isn't helping at all.

NEXT DAY

I was dropped in front of our university by Hoseok. Everyone else was at home, resting as they should. Each of them had been working hard lately.

"I'll be picking you after your exam gets over by one in the afternoon, okay?" He said as he came out of the driver's seat and stood in front of me.

"All the best. Put no pressure on yourself. Let the result be whatever it would be." He continued as he left a peek on my forehead. Even being lost in thought, I nodded for his words which are filled with nothing but concern. Even in this hard time, he's trying to keep up the atmosphere. I really appreciate him for that.

Murmuring a simple "thank you" I launched myself towards our university building as I heard the exam bell ring throughout each hallway.

I knew I was running late but not extremely late until a deserted hallway came into my view. I stumbled on my way to my locker and picked up my essentials. I already threw that pop up thing the moment it enclosed itself.

Slamming the door of the examination room was a big mistake. Several eyes took my panting form. Our professor looked clearly annoyed for me being ten minutes late, that's what I assumed as I glanced at the big clock hanging on the white wall above the smart board.

"I'm sorry, Professor." I bowed continuously before he warned me not to be late next time. Taking the answer sheet, I rushed to my place which was to the left of Jungwon and right of Ni-Ki. Not to mention, since I arrived Jungwon hasn't written a single letter on his paper. His eyes questioned me and I just whispered "Later" before starting off to answer my paper.

The questions were neither that easy nor that difficult. I could've done it without a sweat but I couldn't. For some reason, I was feeling suffocated. Mid-way in the exam, I glanced at Jungwon on my left to be writing without break. He definitely studied hard and Ni-Ki on my right, well, let's say he's gonna barely pass with that Shinchan drawing on his answer sheet.

I flipped my answer sheet and found exactly half the marks answered, I was proud of it nonetheless. And instantly knowing I'll pass the exam with what I wrote, I lost the appetite for writing anymore. Slowly, I closed my answer sheet and leaned towards Jungwon, without the professor noticing.

"Wonie" I breathed.

Idiot responded but just a "hmm" and continued writing.

"Jungwon, I'm done. I'm going out of this room." I said into his ear.

His head shot up, eyes taking a sight of my face.

"You completed your paper-

"No, it's half done. I'm not feeling that good. I'll head out and wait for you till you and Ni-Ki finish yeah?" He looked unsure of "if he should leave me alone".

"It's suffocating. I'm going." I said for the last time before raising my head declaring that I'll be submitting my paper.

His silence wasn't letting me know where his answer would lead me to.

Again, numerous eyes fell on me. In front of the exit I was, I glanced back at him. He nodded and I set off.

As soon as I stepped out of the room, the cold air hit my warm skin. I shivered.