• Episode 8 •

Y/N POV.

They remind me of them. That's true. But as Jungkook said, let the past be past. So, now I'm trying to let that go. It's harder than I ever thought. I'll be fine but just don't know when. I'm trying my best. Just to be fine. Just to start a new life, forgetting my past and resuming my journey to the future with people who care for me. Those who are my family. Now, I've someone to call my family. I don't wanna let them go, just like the past. I want to make them happy. 

Three more days and Mom will be married to Mr. Kim. I'll finally be Ms. Kim Y/n. Today, Mom FORCEFULLY took me with her to buy her wedding gown along with my attire. Her wish is to buy one of the best from the spring collection of Nouvelle Mariee.

Korean wedding dresses are romantic with a unique twist, blending feminine cuts with regal touches, and marrying the classic and the new in a perfectly graceful package. Nouvelle Mariee is the perfect example, their gowns are clean cut and elegant.

My soon-to-be step brothers are outside the town for some work. Mom gave me no time to even call them and dragged me therein. I drove for sure and Mr. Kim has already sent the guards with us who are standing outside the shop. Having their gaze on every person coming near us. I understand safety is needed when one is going to be a part of the richest family in Asia.

Mom's here choosing her wedding dress while I'm using the phone just to kill time. Wait, let me just message them.

MESSAGE.

"Hy!"

Hoseok- "Hello, Y/n. You need anything?"

"No, but just wanna say that I came to shop for a wedding dress for mom."

Namjoon- "Okay. Be safe."

"I'll take care of that and when are you all returning?"

Taehyung- "It's 2 pm now. we'll be back by seven or eight."

"Hmm. Fine."

I heard mom calling me. so, I ended the chat by bidding a "bye".

"Yes. What happened?"

"How's this?" she asked while showing me a pure white gown with a whimsical vine.

"It's good but I'll prefer some embroidery patterns." I turned to the lady and asked her.

"Excuse me? Can you please show us some floral details incorporated throughout the dress which will also contain Empire-waist or off-the-shoulder designs?"She thought for a second and asked.

"Miss, do you want a fairy wedding gown? If it is then we have a totally different collection for it."

"No. Actually, I want to give a vibe like that but not totally show it. Can you show some similar dresses?"

She nodded and we followed her somewhere inside the shop. Lastly, after searching for like 2 hours, we got the perfect one.

A Corset wedding dress with lace-up backs having a combined colour of off-white, lavender and baby pink.

For myself, I got a simple yet classy bluish-white knee length frock with pearls forming a chain on the waist and a white choker with a blue pearl in the middle. With heels of course.

WEDDING DAY.

Everything went as planned. A lot of businessmen and famous people attended the ceremony. It's done in a very lavish manner. Media took no break. The couple was dumped with thousands of questions because of a sudden outburst of Asia's one of the richest man's marriage. My cousin brother and BTS unexpectedly shared a good conversation. I looked over Mom and Mr.Kim and found them being congratulated by all.