• Episode 4 •

Y/N POV.

As we entered the Hall again, I grew an urge to move out and explore Conrad Seoul properly. I looked on my left and found my mom missing. I sighed as I started searching for her so that I can say that I'll move out soon once I get a good view from the outdoor rooftop garden but she's nowhere to be found in this crowd.

Lastly, as I was unable to find her, I texted her and plugged my hands in my pocket while making my way to the rooftop.

Resting my hands on the rails, I looked at the pretty scenery before my eyes. Admire stunning landscaped parks such as the Yeouido Park and escape to nature for a relaxing retreat. Conrad Seoul has been accredited by the Korean Green Building Council for its eco-friendly facilities.

The scene in front of me forced me to take my phone out and take some shots of the delightful view.

Suddenly something popped in my mind.

BTS.

I know pretty much about them because it's been three years since they are accompanying us in the competition that is conducted by my school. They may haven't noticed my presence because whenever they arrive all the girls would drool over them. It happens that they don't give a fuck about it. So, isn't it obvious they would have barely noticed me? Even if I'm the President, they care less.

Even the same goes with me. Being the President left me no choice but to put me in a hustle and bustle months before it's arrival. They are ultra-talented is all I can say. Everyone or the other competition, they would win it. They study at Dwight School Seoul. The college is adjacent to it only.

Seokjin, the oldest, is a 4th year student in college whereas Suga is 3rd year. And about Hoseok and RM, they both share the same year that is 2nd. For Jimin and V, they too share the same year but are now in 1st year batch. Last, not the least, about Jungkook, the maknae, he studies the same as mine. A high school last year student. Aka the senior.

Dwight School Seoul is the FIRST and ONLY IB Continuum School in Seoul. Dwight has gained International Baccalaureate World school status and joins the proud history associated with The Dwight Schools and the International Baccalaureate Organization. The college follows the same as school does.

They believe that every student is unique. Their goal is to create world leaders through academic excellence but also to develop each student's passion through an individualized, strategic approach. For this every student is a passionate and talented one.

Something's gonna change as a new way of living will start once Mom gets married. I'll have 7 step-brothers who are cold and dangerous as I heard from their school mates. They're feared in  school and college. No one dares to come across their way. What they want, they'll get without any problem. And I wonder what made them this powerful.

With thoughts lingering in my head, I lost track of time. It's going to be 1:30 in the morning. I got a holiday tomorrow so no worries. I can rest without any interruption. Mom wasn't getting back to the house tonight. So, I took myself on a long drive before returning.

...

It's been a month, I last met them and Mr. Kim. This whole month kept me busy. I barely had time for myself. Now, I'm at school, particularly in the dorm by the side of our school where all the participants will stay till the end. It's all set. Phew! A big duty got over.

While returning to my room, I got a call from someone which turned out to be Mom.

Strange.
She never calls me while I'm at school.

"Hello-

"Seokjin will go to pick you up from school so that you can meet all of us in their house."
Wait, what, why, when!?