• Episode 40 •

Y/N POV

As for everyone on this earth, Monday never felt so good for them, especially school and university students. And I would've said it's different for me but today it did feel like it.

I was munching three whole bars of Twix the whole day which I found in Jungwon's locker. I'll apologize to him later.

I didn't have an appetite for anything. Sunoo tried so hard to make me eat something healthy but my stubborn self won against him. I was so bored after spending hours alone at home because all of my brothers were at company doing some urgent work.

Joon asked if it would be fine if I start learning something about self-defense days back and I agreed because it excited me. I would love to learn new things. I hope Yoongles would also teach me as per promised.

Currently, I've come out of the house with my car and have already reached my destination.
P.N- None of my family members are aware about this.

"Hello?"

"Hy there sweetie. You need anything?"

"Oh no, just a small help from you. I'm going to hand over the call to someone and just tell her to let me in. Wait a sec." I spoke in a go without letting him talk.

"Excuse me, mam."

"Welcome Miss. How can I help you?" A woman around 20 sat on her chair wearing a formal dress. She looks good. The peach pencil skirt and white tops suit her well. And her brown hair which looked like black from a far is so silky.

"I know I don't have an appointment to meet Mr. Kim's sons so here's a call please attend it."

I passed her my phone. She looked at me, bewildered yet took the phone.

"Hello? Umm... who is this?"
Her eyes widened slowly as she meet mine.

"I'm the receptionist in The Kims Corporation. And you, sir?"

"Ah, sure Mr. Kim. I'm sorry-
He cut her by saying something.

"Okay sir. Have a good day." She ended the call and gave my phone back to me. Then she typed something on her computer and stood up, shock lingering still on her face.

"You needn't be sorry for it, you know. I knew nothing would work if I would've come up and said I'm his daughter. I was just being practical." I gave her a small smile.

"Sure mam."

"Cut the formalities. You're older than me. No need to be so formal. Y/n will do it."
Her lips twisted into a smile and she nodded.

"So, where can I find my brothers, Ms. Smith?" Her name is Ava Smith.

"Let me lead you?"

"Thank you."

"So, how long are you working here?" I asked as she asked me to follow me.

"I'm new here. Just joined two days back. Heard that they need a receptionist. They appointed me as soon as they saw my degrees."

"Who appointed you?"

"Mr. Jung."
Hobi.

"He must be sweet, isn't he?"

"Hell no. Sorry but that's the truth. All of your brothers are so cold as if they came from Antarctica. I've heard and faced just some of them."
A chuckle escaped from my mouth. She's open minded and I love her already.

"Those need a lesson. The employees who are working hard for the company should gain respect and some appreciation from them."

"Woah, am I thinking right? Your brothers are wrapped around your finger?" She spoke so freely.