• Episode 58 •

Y/N POV

Everyone went on explaining their own part.
Basically it was chaos when I was kidnapped along with the other three.

Taehyung and Jimin were worried about me, they did what they thought would be suitable. There's no point in blaming them for that. They just wanted to ensure I was safe, who would've known this would've happened.

For Ava, she was kidnapped when she was returning back home.
Her pregnancy came into view once I was awake.
We siblings were having our time. That's when she came along with Rae and Clare, and handed each of the eight of us gifts. When I asked what that was for, Rae said it was just the three planned to get something for us, siblings, for we were back together on track.

I suppressed a laugh when I found Yoongi got a sleeping bag. He got a key chain as well- that key chain is suitable for a computer guy like him.

For Kook and me, they planned to give him a handy tabletop cornhole game and me a polaroid camera.

Joon got a Bonsai Spirit tree with Fairy lights table lamp gifted by Rae while Hobi had a new outfit radiating his vibe from Clare, her first gift to him.

Tae received a Golf ball kit set and Chim got his name (박 지민) meaning keepsake print signs wall art written purely in Hangul.

I saw Jinnie was handed a box by Ava. He gazed at her confused but then I urged him to open it. And there was a pair of baby shoes with two T-shirts, one small as of a baby and another large as Jin's size. One was labeled "Wild one" and another was labeled "Dad of wild one."

God, that day was the happiest day in our family. With this news spreading among family and relatives, there was the announcement of their marriage.
I healed properly after about two weeks since that day, I was able to walk. My sprained ankle had put me through so much.

TXT and Enhypen members visited me often when I was passing through my resting period. Not forgetting to bring my favorite flowers, chocolates and snacks by asking Jungwon.

Beomgyu brought me one of Cassie's books, The Shadowhunter's Codex when he found me dieing out of boredom. I was engrossed in reading as Tessa has always been.

(A/N- Tessa is the female lead character in the Infernal Devices of Cassandra Clare. If you want to know what this book is about, google will assist you. If I'll start telling about Tessa and the author- Cassie I don't think I'll stop.)

Two months have passed since that incident.
I was told that the one who shot her first was her right hand, Bon-hwa. He had his superior under whom he worked. I came to know what my dad and BTS' dad being away from us were doing. They were breaking her allies one by one which left her to herself in the end that her right hand even betrayed her.

The news of some people dead deep in the woods never came out. It was covered up effortlessly. I could care less where her body was but my dad said her men were given proper burial and those who were barely alive were given treatment and saved.

I hope they make their way back to their home after all they had no idea why they were fighting.

Tomorrow is the D-Day for the wedding.

"Baby, show what you've clicked." A melodious voice blessed my ears.

A chuckle left my lips as I saw him looking at me with sparkling kitty eyes and then at the recently gifted polaroid camera of mine.

What makes Jungwon's eyes so pretty are his eye shape and eyelids. They look like they were drawn by the gods, especially his double eyelids. His eyes are also really big and because his face is small and he has petite features it makes him look so adorable.