• Episode 33 •

Y/N POV.

Well, so I've decided that I'll help them to remember their past. Whatever has already passed will not come back so let me help them try to remember our moments rather than crying over the fact that they don't remember me.

But that also doesn't mean that I'll stop searching for the reason behind them forgetting about their childhood. So, here I am, in front of their dad's office in the mansion itself.
I took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Come in." An icy voice spoke.

"You busy?" I asked as I closed the door and faced him.
The interior was simple yet so modern. Mostly the office smelled of money.

"Oh, no sweetie. Tell me what brings you here." He said in a sweet voice as he placed his laptop aside, giving me full attention.

"I...uh... need to talk about something personal, related to what my brothers, can say." I said as I slowly went in front of him and took a seat. He frowned but gave me a look which told me to continue.

"I want to know what happened after you adopted the other 4 four brothers."

"Why do you want to know about that?"
He was completely confused.

"So, the thing is we, I mean me and the 7 of them were childhood besties as we were studying in the same school in Daegu."

"Really?" He asked. I nodded.

"But as situations changed after some years of us being together, we were separated. I never wanted to leave them because they were my only friends who made my day lively."

"We couldn't keep ourselves connected because we were still kids. Most of the time, I came over there but you never came in sight."

"Yes, after I adopted them I couldn't spend much time but still found some time, after all they are my kids. Can't just leave them alone like this." He said with a small smile.

I appreciated this fact of his.

"If you don't mind, can you say something about Namjoon, Seokjin and V's real mom...?" I hesitantly asked, this topic may be sensitive. His eyes darkened and the aura didn't feel so good. This was such an immediate change.

"I'm sorry I-

"She died in an accident after 2 years of Taehyung being born." I gasped.

"Sorry for your loss." I whispered.

"But did they go through any accident after I left, eight years back?" I changed the topic.

"No. They never meet with an accident."
This time I frowned.

"Then why couldn't any of them couldn't remember about their past?" He paused for a second, his eyes boring into mine and I tried to keep myself calm, I was scared now.

Above all, he is the Mafia King.
Who knows he wouldn't think twice before shooting me. I mean nothing to him.

"I don't know?" It came like a question.

I mean even how he would but if the case would've been with any of them then I would've understood but it's the 7 of them. This isn't common anywhere.

"I'm happy that y'all found each other now. Hope that both of you will share good times together in the dear future." I want to steal something.

I want to steal this ability of him changing the aura from a cold one to a cheerful one within seconds.

"Hope so." I mumbled unsure about the future he is talking about.