• Episode 47 •

HOSEOK POV

“Stop chewing your non-existing chewing gum.” I spoke as Tae and Y/n looked at me and then shrugged off at the same time.
“No.” They both said in unison.

Taehyung had this habit of chewing his non-existing chewing gum. Y/n has been doing it these days too, indicating both of them are bored.

“Can we skip to the good part?” Jungkook whispered while sitting beside me.
Geez, Gen-Zers!

The whole family is here for a party in Diamond Hall at The Plaza Hotel. The reason?

Jin hyung is going to take over the company alongside Dad. The hall is half filled with news reporters of different channels, other media, relatives and businessmen of course.

“Is this gonna take forever? We’ve been here for an hour.” Y/n pouted as she looked around again.

“Princess, have some patience.” Jin hyung came out of nowhere and stood in front of here.

“Woah, handsome.” Jimin complimented. 
“Of course, I’m WWH-

“Ani, I said to Namjoon Hyung.” Said Jimin cutting Jin hyung in the middle. Surprisingly, he didn’t open his mouth, just glared.

“I’m going for a round here.” Y/n announced as she stood up.

“Clearly say, you’re going to meet him.” Suga hyung rolled his eyes while he spoke.

“There are other people filled in. I’m going to see if I find any familiar faces.” Her smile was half sheepish and half innocent. It hasn’t to be said, we knew she would stroll a bit and then get to Jungwon anyways.

The other three maknaes have been jealous over the four of us. Lucky, we got our mates almost at the same time and they feel left out when we spend some quality time.

“Anyone had weird dreams since we were back from Daegu?” Namjoon asked.

We were up to ourselves. Mostly at home and school, we were with Y/n around. It would be uncomfortable to talk about this thing around her.

“I don’t think of them as nightmares so it’s pretty fine when I wake up.” Jungkook said.

“We all are having dreams, what does that define?” Suga hyung asked with a tint of frustration in his voice.

“Why is this happening to us isn’t defined either.” Taehyung said. I noticed that he stopped chewing too. This topic had made us feel good and bad as well. Since we haven’t been able to find out the reason, it’s difficult to act like it’s nothing serious when that’s all we think about since then.

The incident at Y/n’s birthday party was unexpectable. I was somehow sure nothing will happen but then I didn’t really thought that I could predict the future. With the scenes playing in our heads and the chaos afterwards, literally any of us couldn’t figure out who this woman was. It’s just Y/n who knows how she looks. Even digging up her identity didn’t lead anywhere because there was no trace of anything she left behind. It’s suspicious.

This problem had an equivalent one on the other side. Our mates. They didn’t look so easy to convince after we talked the next day. They took time for which they were away from us.

Clara didn’t put up at first, she was scared enough to face the reality. Ara, the one who blabbers things throughout the day and is the most cheerful person among them, went silent for days. Jin hyung grew worried if it severely impacted her. Rae was expected to be the wisest one and that’s what happened. She accepted us faster than the three of them but remained busy with taking care of her sister who was just so shaken upon the reveal in such a way. Ara took her time and made us promise that the maknae’s mates would be right away informed about this when they’ll meet them. Particularly, no secrets anymore.