• Episode 36 •

Y/N POV

"And where do you think you're going?" Jungkook said as he stood there with Jimin in front of the front door.

Ugh, why did I tease them! I'm running late.

"HYUNG! Y/N IS GOING OUT!" Jimin shouted.

"SHORTY I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" And that was it, I started chasing him.

"HYUNG, SAVE ME!!"

"SHUT UP, PABO!" I was just going to catch him but someone grabbed my waist. I was struggling in whoever's grip I don't know but yeah I had an immediate desire to kill him.

"Stop it, princess. You're not allowed to go anywhere without our consent." I rolled my eyes at him. He set me free and I stood there, reading to run away.

"You're not allowed to date anyone. We talked about it and you agreed." Yoongles said as he was so calm while laying on the couch in the living room.

"I did? Don't remember if I ever-"

"Okay then now hear it you're allowed to date anyone until you find your soulmate."

"You heard it. Now get back to your room." Jungkook said.

"As if I'll hear." I murmured and eyed Tae that we're going no matter what.
He rolled his eyes and announced.

"I'm going to drop her off at Seoulism Café and will pick up at 10 pm sharp."

"You're not going to do that, right?" Jimin said as he looked at his brother with disbelief.

"I had enough drama." He mumbled beside me and then spoke while glancing at others.

"She's not going on any date. She's just going to meet up with Beomgyu."

"So, why did you-
When realization hit Hobi who was just standing with hands on waist, he stopped mid-way.

"Aish this girl..." I heard Namjoon saying while shaking his head and getting back to his study room from which he came out and was standing on the tail of the staircase.

So basically, the scenario was that Yoongles was lying on the sofa. Kook and Chim were near the door, Taetae was beside me, Hobi was just standing near the sofa and watching the drama, Namjoon was just as Hobi was leaning on his study room door and watching us.

And lastly, I was standing in front of Jin.

That was the scenario when we were talking but now I'm running out of the house with Tae on my left and Kook, Chim chasing us at our back.

"YAHHHHH, YOU WITCH!"

"I'll talk to you later. Gotta meet him. I'm already late." I said as I got inside the car and Tae drove off leaving behind them. I could see them huffing in anger but eventually they would let it go I know.

...

"10 pm. Bye, bear." He said and went out of my sight. I turned and sauntered towards the entrance.

I entered inside and walked up to the elevator. Pressing the 6th floor button, I waited for it to take me there.

Café Seoulism is one of Seoul's hottest cafes right now. Famous for its stunning rooftop view, this bar-café is a great destination for dates, hanging out with friends, or for the very famous Instagram photo.

The café itself is located near Lotte Tower.

It's past 9 pm now and the night sky looks ethereal. The temperature in Seoul is 18°(High) / 7° (Low) in April. Right now maybe it's near 18°.