• Episode 7 •

This chapter will be a bit long. I love this episode too.

Enjoy~~

Do vote and follow :)

* * * * * * *

DINING HALL.

SEOKJIN POV.

We just entered the hall and found Dad and Ms. Park chatting.

"Good morning." We all said one by one.

"Good morning everyone."

They replied with a smile. Just then we got ourselves on the table and Y/n showed herself up with her school bag as well as laptop bag. We greeted her along with others. She murmured "Good morning" and sat between Yoongi and Namjoon. We started to eat our food in silence. Just as we're about to finish it, Ms. Park asked Namjoon something.

"Namjoon-ah, can you do me a little favor?"
He stopped on his tracks and along with him everyone of us looked at Ms. Park.

"What is it, Ms. Park?"

"Can you tutor Y/n till her exams?"

"Mom!!"
Then both of them started arguing.

"What? You're always busy with your school work, when will you study?"

"Listen here, he is still a college student that means he has his own books to study and complete. Isn't going to leave that and tutor me. On top of that I don't want his time to be wasted on me. I've got myself, teachers and friends. I'll do it. You needn't worry, understand?"

"That's true but still I'm already tutoring Jungkook. There would be no offense if you accompany us." He added fuel to the burning fire but he had a reason which I understood.

"See? Jungkook's already there. Why don't you go?"

"Because there's no need. I can do it. I've got a lot of work at school, I need to go!"
She said as she got up from her place.

"Y/n, don't be stubborn! I see how you study and about friends, you never brought anyone except your council members for school work only. When he has no problem, then why you?"
Before Y/n could say anything, Namjoon said.

"It'll be okay, Y/n. It's just after dinner we'll study."

She murmured something and then again replied.

"Whatever. I'm waiting outside."
She said and grabbed her stuff and went away.

Y/N POV.

As trains of thoughts were passing through my head, a car horn distracted me. I looked in front of me and saw BTS getting inside the car while Suga was in the driver's seat. I let out a sigh and went inside. The back seat was taken by the maknaes and on both sides Seokjin and RM sat. While the front was taken by Hoseok. I took out my phone and checked my schedule for today.

English. Math. Lunch break. P.ED. Dance. History.

Taehyun and I've to check the field which has to be prepared starting from today. I've to consume the time from Lunch Break. Got some drinks and snacks in my bag. It'll be enough for me. About history, I'll gather the notes from Rose.

The ride was silent for a few seconds then Seokjin spoke.

"Y/n? We've some rules, remember?"

"Yeah..." I replied, uninterested.

"Okay, so..."
He looked over at RM and signaled him to tell me.

"You're not allowed to go anywhere, outside the school, on your own. You've to take any one of us with you."