• Episode 30 •

SAME NIGHT

CLARA POV.

It's probably midnight and I'm still awake with Hoseok by my side.
I'm just half a year younger than him.

He has been working on his laptop since. Last couple of weeks we were together in the mansion, all by ourselves and we had a good time together.

You know, no matter wherever you go when your mate is near you every place seems alright.

"Can you bring me a cup of coffee?" He asked, breaking my thoughts.

"Sure." I spoke as I went to the kitchen beside Y/n's room to make coffee.

I saw the lights of her room were on. She didn't have dinner so I got no opportunity to talk to her.
I should spend time with other members also.

I knocked on her door and heard a faint "Come in."

When I opened the door, I found Y/n sitting on her bed wearing glasses and working on her laptop.

Don't tell me, she's too working like her brothers! I'll ask Hoseok.

"You busy?" I asked, she didn't lift her head up since I knocked on the door.

"Oh, no. Not all. You need something?" She said as she placed the laptop aside and walked towards me.

"No, I was going to make coffee for Hoseok. You need some?"

"I can be a helping hand I guess?" She asked with a smile.

I nodded.
We walked towards the kitchen and I started boiling the milk while she searched for the coffee powder.

"It's just the two of you, right?" I asked.

She shook her head and said, "No, I know the maknaes must be asleep but their hyungs would be awake right now. So, we'll be making coffee for five. If you want then it'll be six."

"I don't want to. I'll be asleep in a few minutes." I said and started pouring more milk.

"They are normally awake till late?" I asked. She knows about her brother's sleeping schedule I guess.

"Yes, they're. Sometimes if they're tired I tug them to bed or else they keep working and wake up late. We have brunch together and then continue with daily work."

"The maknaes work till late hours rarely. They mostly do everything in the daytime. And the hyung line is overworking at night. Mostly Seokjin." She elaborated.

"Oh..." was all what came from my mouth. She's a caring sister just like Rae. But the difference is that Y/n is a bit cold while Rae is all bubbly.

"I'll take others coffee to their room. You take Hoseok's." I nodded at her statement.

"Night." She said before she went with the tray towards the other room and I went straight to our room.
I entered with a knock and then placed the coffee on the nightstand.
He thanked me and continued working while I slipped into the sheets beside him.

"Does Y/n do any work like you do?"
He frowned upon hearing my unusual question.

"No, she doesn't. She's not allowed to do any business related work that we do. Why did you ask?" He asked.

"Nothing, just now I went to her room and saw doing something on her laptop. I thought she would be working just like you." I shrugged.

"No, sweetheart. She's not given any work. Maybe she would've worked on her school documents. She and Jungkook are going to start a new university next month."