• Episode 28 •

Y/N POV

Three days.
Three days were enough for me to understand what really happened. The whole day I was followed by someone. When I left my car on the mouth of the street and went inside, that's when they would've installed it in my car.

"Yes dad. We're going to leave tomorrow." Seokjin talked over his dad on the phone while glancing at me.

"Yeah, she's here... Wait a minute."

He came and sat beside me. Then handed me the phone, mouthing "Dad wants to talk."
While nodding I took the phone from his hand.

"I see you got time for your daughter after so many days." I said which led Jimin who was scrolling his phone while keeping his head on my lap hit my uninjured arm.
I mouthed him a "What?"

"I'm really sorry sweetie. Your mom and I were busy with one of the largest projects of the company."

"You really need to spend time with us after all of your work gets over." I demanded.
Yeah, I was demanding that of the Mafia King. My guts!

"Will obey our order, my princess." I almost laughed off, forgetting I was angry at him. One of the guys must have shared it with him.

"How are you?" I asked.

"That's what I'm supposed to ask."

"I'm good. It's just a scratch. I'll be fine."

"Scratch. Seriously?!" I heard Seokjin murmuring.

"Let your brothers take care of you along with Rae and Clara."
Namjoon and Hoseok must have told about their mates.

"They're the only ones who have been taking care of me for three days, and they're not even allowing me to get out of the room. They think I might bump into something and injure my already injured arm."

"You see they're older than you. So, they're playing their role of brothers and sisters." He said while laughing.

"Yeah, yeah. Let me correct you, OvEr-PrOtEcTiVe BrOtHeRs AnD sIsTeRs." I spitted out.

V gave a glare at me as well as Jungkook who was sitting near me and lowkeyly listening to my convo with dad. They were throwing glares at me so I threw pillows at them.

"Did you train your sons to throw death glares at their sister?" I asked.

He chuckled on the other side but before he could speak, Seokjin snatched the phone. I huffed and was going to say something but a pillow hit my faceu.

"Suits you right." Seokjin murmured, shaked his head at our childish behavior and went away, continuing his talks.

"YOU BRATS!! STOP OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!" Jimin yelled on the top of his lungs, as stood on the bed. As if he can. Like yeah, he can but also he can't.

So, after Seokjin went out of the room, Jimin's the oldest among the four of us. We four were lying on the bed. Then I started poking Jungkook's arm who was busy on his phone, playing games as usual.

"What?" He asked without glancing at me.
I again poked him and finally he looked at me with a frowned expression.

"What do you need?"

"Where is Suga?"

"Why do you need him? He is working downstairs anyways."

"Ugh, when will he be free?" I asked impatiently.

What?
His personality may be cold but he's the definition of comfort and warmth.

"What's wrong with you?"