Genin Chapter Begins

Anyone notice that Indra acts alot like Killua from HXH ? Trying to make a less cold and distant Uchiha here....

The rest of the book will be written in Indra's pov unless stated otherwise

        --------------☆☆☆☆☆------------

At Lunch time I went to the training fields , not to train but to eat . Training fields are normally empty at lunch time making it peacefull and quiet for me. So Im on the same squad as Hinata and Kiba , to be honest I was hoping to be on the same team as Naruto but ironically my brother was . " Indra!" I heard my name being called , looking to the source I saw it was Hinata and Kiba walking towards me , Hinata spoke in such a soft voice " we were thinking maybe we eat together..." . "Since we are on the same team" Kiba finished for her . I shrugged " sure , I dont see why not "

Kiba sat infront of me with Akamaru and Hinata sat beside me , we sat in a odd 3 man circle . Kiba cleared his throat " so who will be team leader ?" Hinata as quiet as ever made a suggestion " maybe the one with the highest score in our team "  . Kiba huffed obviously unimpressed , I shrugged " Kiba , if you want to be team leader just say it , whats the point of having teammates if you cant tell them your thoughts "

Kiba looked stunned at first but quickly gathered himself " right , your on the nail today Indra "  I chuckled " Its a Uchiha requirement "  Kiba smirked catching onto my joke . Lunch time was over and when we arrived back we were called to the training fields with our Jonin Kurenai . If I remember correctly , her specialty is genjutsu , Im with a genjutsu professional and Sasuke is with Kakashi the copy ninja and his sharingan . Is it just me or does it seem like we are under observation by Genjutsu trained Jonin  ? Having some trust issues in the last two Uchiha's . But then again who could blame them , just one Uchiha prodigy/genuis destroyed the most revered clan in Konoha . Imagine another prodigy/ genuis with a powerful partner - what would they do if provoked ?

Kurenai sensei stood across us " Please introduce yourselves , tell me a little bit about yourselves and show me your strongest technique/jutsu so when we have our missions I can evaluate which role everyone should have" seems practical , Plan ahead . Kiba smirked and stood with his arms crossed and Akamaru on his head " I am Kiba Izuka and this is my ninja hound Akamaru , we train every day . We dont have mych liked or dislikes but we are strong "  I sweatdropped , that wasnt the introduction I thought he would do .

" And this is my strongest Attack! Fang ovee fang!" Akamaru transfromed into a kiba clone and they attacked Kurenai with a spiral attack . Being the jonin she is , Kurenai easily blocked it and forced them back. Kiba sat with his head spinning . Hinata realised it was her turn and stood up slowly  " Im Hinata Hyuga ,I like to read and practice my gentle fist ,  Im not very strong but I will try to help . I dont have many skills but this is what I can do for the team " She activated her byakugan . Kurenai smiled " I see , the byakugan mm?" Her gaze shifted to me " and you?"

" Im Indra Uchiha , I have a sweettooth and a sense of humor , I pefer training and reading over most hobbies . So far my strongest technique is a fire type jutsu but my most powerful ability..." I closed my onyx eyes and opened them again as my eyes turned to the vibrant red color with three tomoe , the complete form of the basic sharingan . Kurenai gasped " a complete sharingan? At this age ?" I dont understand why that is so shocking , Shushi recieved his mangekyo sharingan at the age of 7 . After the tramua of the massacare I did unlock my mangekyo , but Im to afraid to use it . Ive read the stories hidden in fathers journals , the more you use it , the blinder you go . Only medically switching eyes with a sibling or parent ( sibling is pefered) will unlock the Eternal Mangekyo which is the absolute version of a Mangekyo . If I get very upset my Mangekyo shows itself yet I dont use it , its like flashing a gun but having no ammo inside .

Kurenai smiled , Impresses by her team of canidates " well , our first misson isnt a serious one . We just need to escort a lord to Konoha " Kiba sank in his spot " really thats all?" Hinata looked slightly relieved " oh so we are venturing outside the village "  Kurenai nodded " yes so go get your weapons and other things you will need , we leave first thing tomorrow "