Suckerpunching Sasuke

Sasuke's been different since Itachi came into the village , He even got injured during a mission to escort some runner . Sasuke is never that careless , perhaps I didn't save him from Itachi's torture as much as I hoped . Just like that day Itachi was in the Village , the air tonight felt cold and suspicious.  I stood in the gardens of the Uchiha estate looking up at the moon , I went back to the kitchen to find Sasuke had made dinner . I should have suspected something , I should have been cautious about eating something Sasuke made , but I was foolish , having my guard down around him even in this state was a mistake I will always regret . After all , who would suspect their brother to drug their food ?!

That's exactly what Sasuke did , he put something in my food and it knocked me out .

3rd Pov

Naruto gathered with Shikamaru , Kiba , Choji and Neji . Tsunade stood there with Sakura beside her " The mission is this , Find the deserter Sasuke and drag him back to the village " Naruto put his hand up , Tsunade sighed " yes Naruto ?" Naruto looked around " um why isn't Indra here ? I'm sure he will have better luck in finding Sasuke than us " Tsunade sighed " that's the other detail ....It would seem Sasuke has kidnapped his brother and is dragging him with to Orochimaru's " The entire group including Sakura gasped in shock . Tsunade crossed her arms " Indra is unconscious,  we suspect he was drugged so that he wouldn't be able to stop Sasuke , and being the only one who could help us retrieve him . He took Indra with him " Naruto clenched his fist " Sasuke...you not only ruined your future but plan to ruin your brothers as well? !"

Indra Pov

Groaning I rubbed my eyes , as I opened them slowly I saw Sasuke crouching over me with concern , he was dressed in a blue kimono and we weren't home , this place was dark and creepy . I got serious " Sasuke . Tell me you didn't ."  Sasuke gave an apologetic face " I need to be stronger Indra , Itachi is stronger than both of us . If I can get stronger I can avenge our cla--" A hard fist clashing with Sasuke's 'perfect' face .Sasuke dropped back , he groaned and looked up at me in shock . I glared at him before standing " Are you an idiot ?! Why the hell are you here Sasuke ?! To get stronger for revenge ?! Do you even know why Itachi did it ?! Why he took out the entire clan besides us ? Why no one in the village even suspected anything that night ? Why most of them were defenceless or unguarded ?! You plan to kill him without even learning his reasoning ?!"

Sasuke sat there stunned at my outburst holding his obvious red cheek from my punch. A dark chuckled interrupted me "well well , I didn't expect that ..." I glared to the source of the voice " Orochimaru" I hissed with venom in my voice . Orochimaru walked closer with Kabuto beside him , I glanced at Kabuto " I thought I smelled a Rat in the exams , makes sense . A rat will hide behind a snake to steal it's spoils "

Orochimaru chuckled and looked at Sasuke "Convince him to stay Sasuke-kun ...I would hate to have to kill him "   I glared at him " Just try it " Orochimaru snickered before leaving with Kabuto . Sasuke got back to his feet " Indra let me do this , If you want you can question Itachi before I fight him . Just let me do this "   I can't leave Sasuke alone with this creep and I need answers from Itachi . With a groaned I replied " Fine ...but I'm not here to train with that snake , so don't expect me to be obedient to him " Sasuke nodded and then embraced me " thank you brother " I frowned You're a Fool Sasuke , a huge idiotic , self indulged Fool but I won't let you be alone , not in this word . No matter how hard you try , you won't get what you want . Not if revenge is the only path you see yourself following .

After a year of training with Sasuke , some of my hair poked my eyes . With a frustrated groaned I grabbed a ribbon and tied my hair back , Sasuke eyed me " why don't you just cut it ?" I fixed my clothing " I read in the old journals that the Uchiha back in the day only cut their hair when loosing a fight " Sasuke raised his eyebrow " you plan to grow your hair out ?"

I smirked " Gotta have some kind of goal don't I ?" Sasuke shook his head " your going to look like a girl " I pouted " that's rude , why don't you go back in time and call our ancestor Madara a girl for having his hair so long ? Oh but say it to his face while I'm there yeah ?" Sasuke shook his head again " Idiot..." I huffed " the only Idiot is you , Sasuke Uchiha ..."