That Awkward moment when....

That awkward moment when Kiba destroyed the bathhouse seperators . How did he do that ? Easy , a large group came to the inn just moments after us , some traveling merchants , some travelers and some for a beauty contest . While Lord Fuji and I climbed out , we had towels around our waists at least , Kiba was talking to the traveling mercents' son's and they never saw a ninja before so they wanted a ninjutsu demonstartion , of course Kiba being Kiba wanted to show off . " kiba wait , we dont need you damaging this place " I tried to reason with him but he ignored me and smirked " watch this!"  He did his ninjutsu hand seal as Akamaru turned into his clone " Fang over fang!" Both Kiba and Akumaru spun around racing and crashing against the sides of the bathhouse outer hotsprings , the kids and mercents were in awe but it all changed when Kiba crashed into the wall seperator opening the two sides to one another . The women screamed and raced out as fast as the could to the inner bath house , some wrapped them selves in their towels . Lord Fuji lost his stern look as his nose bleed and a red blush over his cheeks appeared .

I looked at him in horror , I thought this guy was a respectable Lord but he is just another pervert . I heard Kurenai sensei's voice and turned to her direction , kiba and akumaru sat on the floor dressed in robes looking down as a very angry Kurenai stood above them huffing , with hinata next to her . Thankfully they were both in robes instead of towels , I dont think I would have any respect left for Lord Fuji if he drooled over Kurenai-sensei .

She spotted us " Indra , Lord Fuji , were you two involved in this ?" Lord Fuji huffed " Thats degrading lady Kurenai , I would never peep on ladies or do something such as this degenerate " he motioned at Kiba , I looked at Lord Fuji with suspicion . I sighed and looked at an expecting Kurenai sensei " well Kurenai-sensei , little known fact . Kiba is a show off , he will gladly show his skills to any willing eyes " Kiba looked hurt " thats not nice Indra..." I crossed my arms " I warned you not to , Dont give me such a look "

Kurenai noticed the owner rush over with a panicked expression , Kurenai sighed " I will go pay for the damages .." she walked to the owner and discussed the issue . Kiba stood " why'd you rat me out ?!" I frowned " I didnt , You made yourself the centre of everyones attention today I highly doubt you could hide your identity "

After the commotion we sat down for dinner , Lord Fuji sat at the head of the table as I sat next to hinata , kurrnai sensei wanted to keep an eye on Kiba so he sat next to her . The meal was relatively quiet and so was the night when we had to sleep , it was too quiet for me so I couldnt sleep . I decided to take a walk outside instead , outside was chilly so I had to wear my jacket but I left my forehead protector inside . The night sky was beautiful and all the stars were visible , but that was ruined by four guys approaching the Inn.

"Well well look at this kid "
" he's so handsome he could make us rich "
" he will sell for an amazing price "
" carefull he looks guarded "
" im sorry what? Im too distracted by this kids looks , is he even a 'he'?"

Sell? I see , these guys guys are for the black market . Even in our world people still go missing , still get kidnapped and no one is safe . But they made a huge mistake , they intend to kidnap a ninja , not just any Ninja . A UCHIHA .

" walk away . Right now " I warned monotonely , I dont need this waste of time . These 4 could distract me if someone attacks Lord Fuji now . " ohhh scary , who do you think you are talking to us like that ?" One of them hissed . I glared " who do you think you are , speaking like your someone important " the men all glared back , one stepped closer " we are the yellow knives of the sound village !" I frowned , yellow knives ? Who gives themselves a name like that ? Wouldnt it be better to name yourselves after animals not objects ?

"Sound village , never heard of it " the blonde one huffed " of course you wouldnt , we are a new village " all four of them cracked their knuckles " no prepare yourself boy!" I clicked my tongue , I activates my full sharingan which made them all gasp " he-he's an Uchiha ?! We gotta tell lord Oroch--" "shh!"  What was he going to say ? Who is his Lord ? Tsk I need to dispose of them quickly . I did a small trick father taught me , using the sharingan to cause paralysis to the body and its chakra sometimes causing them to pass out  . And that is exactly what I did to all of them .

They dropped motionless on the ground , Kurenai suddenly spoke behind me " what did you do??!" I turned to her uneffected by her sudden appearance , sharingan still active " I immobilised them " Kurenai frowned " you should do such a thing Indra , genjutsu is a powerful tool even more powerful with the sharingan , putting people in that state is wrong "

I snickered dryly " but the genjutsu to cause them insanity is perfectly in its own right ? Please Kurenai Sensei , you are in no place and have no right to tell a Uchiha what they can and cant do with their Sharingan " Kurenai stared at me with disbelief but also concern , we glared at eachother as the winds blew harder and the clouds came over . My sharingan deactived and I broke my gaze when Hinata came out " Kurenai-sensei , Indra?"

I smiled at Hinata " hey Hinata , why are you up ?" I walked passed Kurenai like nothing happened as she stared at the unconsious men behind me .