Sasuke's betrayal

I followed the old map Juugo marked until I reached the hideout Sasuke should be . I looked around and noticed a very distinct mark on the rock , a mark Sasuke and I use to notify one another where we are he is inside this hideout ?

Curiously I went inside but as soon as I stepped inside I heard a * click *

" Son of a b--!" But it was too late as the entire hideout collapsed.

3rd pov ------

Sasuke and the rest of Hebi watched as the hideout collapsed,  Karin watched with a troubled expression.  Suigetsu clicked his tongue " can't belive you'd do that to your little brother "

" it's a mere trap , Indra isn't easily defeated . I heard what he told Naruto , I will not allow him to stop my revenge "

Karin frowned " but to destroy the entire hideout to trap him is--"

" enough , let's go !" The rest of Hebi rushed , they encountered Naruto again but easily passed him then rushed to the location Itachi arranged , Kisame held the rest of Hebi back as Sasuke advanced. Boredly Suigetsu challenged Kisame to a fight . Sasuke approached the hideout as Itachi calmly sat in his chair , as Sasuke approached Itachi opened his eyes .

------Indra pov -----

I can't believe I let my guard down around Sasuke again , what a foolish brother I've been . I didn't care that Sasuke overheard me but to do something to this extent just to stop me , he must be desperate. 

Looking around the Hideout I couldn't help but snicker , if it were any other ninja , This trap would have killed them . It's just advanced enough to distract me while he kills Itachi . He won't allow me to learn the truth , because he fears that the truth  will make me turn against him .

I looked around the trap for a weak point , Sasuke knows my field of experience was Fire Styles but what he seemed to have forgotten that I copied some other elemental techniques! 

I finally found a weak point in the hideouts foundation below the walls , remembering the hand signs for earth style I performed one that would destroy the foundation under the wall in front of me . The wall in front of me crumbles as light seemed through , Sasuke you are playing with fire, if he wasn't the last bit of family left , I'd kill him !!

I used the old tracking techniques father taught me when I was younger and followed Sasuke's tracks , I rushed passed the location Kisame was distracting Suigetsu and the others . Karin immediately noticed me " I-Indra?!"

Kisame saw me and jumped in front of me completely ignoring Suigetsu " Only Sasuke is to see Itachi "

I growled pissed off already by Sasuke's betrayal , now Itachi doesn't want me there ?! Well f*ck 'em both!!

" out of my way!" I hissed approaching kisame in lightning speed , kneeling him in the gut.  He gasped and fell back holding onto his stomach as I passed . I could have used my MS bit I decided to reserve that for Sasuke , it's time he learns his place .

I found the hideout and I saw Sasuke facing Itachi.

------3rd Pov -------

Sasuke glared at Itachi with his Sharingan ready to fight , he suddenly felt his body give out . With a groan he dropped to his hands and knees , he wasn't surprised in fact he knew this would happen , he has been pushing Indra to far . He was only disappointed that Indra arrived so soon . Itachi watched Sasuke drop with a confused frown , he then looked to the entrance to find a very pissed off Indra with a dark expression , a MS activated as he glared at Sasuke .

" Indra " Itachi called . Indra looked to Itachi , he closed his eyes deactivating his MS . Sasuke gasped as though he was drowning , Indra frowned " Itachi . You know what I want don't you ?"

Itachi nodded " I do "

"Then . Let's talk "

Itachi looked at the struggling Sasuke " Privately "

" so be it " Indra answered . He held his hand sign for his genjutsu and pulled Itachi into one , Indra's unique MS ability is to nullify all Genjutsu used against him but he could use it against anyone . Indra pulled Itachi into his genjutsu which looked like a large green field , Indra appeared infront of him . Itachi smiled faintly " you've grown up so quickly , even your MS is outstanding "

" Itachi , it's been so long since we saw one another that it honestly feels weird to just chat "

" I suppose you want to get straight to the point then?"

" wouldn't it be easier ?"

Itachi smiled " then , ask little brother "

" Why did you slaughter the clan ?"