Returning Home

Breathing heavily I watched the hell hound circle me , growling intensely . My mind was wracked , how the hell could I defeat this thing without Chakra ?.

And as though my prayers were answered , I felt the surge of power rush through me . Like taking a deep breath of fresh air  , Zekeul immediately  frowned "what ? It replenished already !?" . My Chakra returned , with a obvious smirk plastered on my face . I made the required hand signs for a very unique technique , I rushed straight at the hellhound avoiding its claws and razor sharp teeth , I pressed my palm to its forhead and a sigil appeared." Forbidden art : Companion Theft "

The hellhound immediately vanished in a cloud of smoke , Zekeul seemed truly pissed off by this as red markings appeared on my forearm representing the new contract with the Hellhound Barbas .

I resummoned Barbas as he appeared in front of me glaring at Zekeul , Zekeul was a Chakra thief and not a fighter . It was obvious through his body language,  he was on the verge of fleeing . But I couldn't let him leave and did fire style handsigns " fire style : fire golem justu"

A flame type golem appeared behind Zekeul , he turned around in shock and pulled out a sword to defend himself from attacks , I pulled out the Uchiha blade and rushed at him , clashing my sword with his . This was a nice distraction as the golem launched at him from behind , he quickly turned to kick it . I took this opportunity to utilize my sword and rip his sword out his hands , it flung towards Naruto , nearly hitting his head cutting Naruto's goggles .

Zekeul pulled out a Kunai and aimed it for my side , Barbas suddenly showed up and bit his arm , sinking its teeth into the forearm breaking his bone . A clear snap was heard , I redirected the edge of my sword and plunged it into his chest . He coughed up blood as he stared me dead in the eye "Indra..." he uttered before going lifeless . I pulled the blade out then wiped his blood off my face with my sleeve , I turned back to see father standing calmly with his arms folded , is he proud or disappointed?

Barbas and the golem disappeared , Father walked up to me " we should move him now , before anyone comes " I looked behind him to see the sleeping Naruto from my past , father was right  , my past self will come any moment .

We moved Zekeuls body and I used Earth style to switch the earth around hiding the blood . Once we got rid of his body , we reached the point where I arrived . Father didn't have to speak as he knew it was time for me to leave , I've been here long enough. 

We stood facing each other as he sighs " I take it , I won't be seeing this version of you at all . So here is my final words to you . Indra my son , I am proud of you  " he then pulled me closer into an embrace , my heart rushed at his sudden affection and I returned his hug feeling tears well up but I refused to let them fall .

We stepped back , I sniffed as I activated my sharingan,  using it to erase all his memories of current me , then before he could realize what was going on , I made the same portal I did when I arrived and jumped in . The tunnel displayed my memories as I aged into who I am now , I couldn't help but smile .

The portal opened up as I was launched into the center of huge beasts !! All the tailed beasts were in a circle as debris fell , in awe , shock , surprise and confusion all I could say was

" what the fuck ?!"