One night of Bliss

This is a LEMON chapter ( Smut , sex , physical scene ) If you do not wish to read this or want to ignore this you may skip . Tenten is 18 and Indra is 16 ( although he looks 19) . Both are of legal consent age of Japan (13)

**mature scene **

Indra broke the kiss and looked at her longingly , Tenten blushed " don't look at me like that ...I'll start getting ideas "  Indra feeling playful smirked " what ideas ?"

" dirty...ideas " Tenten whispered . Indra snaked his arms under Tenten's thighs and lifted her up against him , to keep her balance Tenten wrapped her legs around his waist . Her face was red as her heart raced " I-Indra..."
Indra chuckled " why are you so shy all of a sudden , weren't you the one to drop hints these passed months ?"

"N-no.." Tenten denied , Indra then put his hand in her pocket and pulled out a small packet " then why'd you bring a condom Tenten?" Tenten's face flushed every shade of red in existence " well...that's. ..I. ..it's not mine !" He placed it by his mouth having his teeth just hold the corner of the condom packet as Tenten tried to make an excuse but she couldn't find the words when she saw how seductive Indra looked . Indra carried her to the bed and laid her down , giving her the most passionate kiss he has ever had , his fingers found their way underneath her top slowly lifting the fabric as they kissed , he pulled it off her torso and over her head revealing her bare torso . He was honestly surprised and have Tenten  a cheeky grin " no bra? You were planning this after all " Tenten blushed as she tried to cover her breasts " s-shut up " she whispered . He chuckled and began giving her butterfly kisses from her cheek to her neck to her collar bone down her cleavage,  Tenten hummed and moved her arms away revealing the pink buds standing due to the arousal . Indra then preceded to lick , suck , pull and gently nibble then making Tenten moan out " Ah! Indra ...ah!..Indra-ah!!" He then pulled off her trousers and kissed the inside of her thighs , Tenten blushed more feeling the tingling sensation . " this isn't fair " she suddenly said and in a flash , switched their positions.  Indra was now laying flat , with the mostly nude Tenten straddling his thighs . Tenten smirked " you said you liked a strong woman didn't you ?" She then undid his sash and pulled open his top , she leaned forward and gave him the same butterfly kisses he had given her , going down from his neck to his chest and abs to his lower stomach and helm of his pants . " Tenten. ..wait.." he whispered creating the obvious tent in his pants , Tenten smirked and moved her hips higher sitting on top of his member and began grinding.Indra overwhelmed by the sensation moaned out , Tenten was so focused on grinding she was caught off guard when Indra switched them again taking her underwear off,  he then inserted a finger inside her , when she was comfortable he added another and then a third , she moaned " Indra ...I can't wait anymore. ..please..." Indra pulled out his fingers and tore open the condom packet , he then slid the plastic over his now revealed member , Tenten watched as she bit her lip hungrily . Indra lined up his member to her entrance " ready?" He asked . She nodded , he then slid into her , Tenten moaned out as she arched her back , her legs locked him in position . When Tenten relaxed around him , he began to thrust , Tenten who originally planned to make Indra a moaning mess ended up being the moaning mess instead .

With every thrust , Tenten moaned , she held onto Indra's back as he thrusted , reading the whole make-out series really did help him tonight which he was grateful for . Indra felt the unusual knot in his stomach , knowing that was his climax coming he bag to thrust harder and faster , Tenten clenched onto his back clawing at him as she felt the overwhelming surge of pleasure hit as she climaxed " Indra-AH! !"  Indra felt his climax hit as well , he thrusted deeper as he kissed Tenten feeling the release he worked for . When boh climaxes faded , Indra looked at Tenten who laid a sweaty mess beneath him , he smiled softly and gave her a beautiful kiss , Tenten held him close " wow..." was all she could muster . Indra slowly pulled out and threw the condom aside , he then laid behind Tenten and pulled her into his embrace . Tenten smirked " where did you learn all that ?"

"Make-out paradise series "

Tenten chuckled " to this Indra isn't so innocent after all " Indra chuckled and nuzzeled into the crook of her neck " ...not when I'm with you .." Tenten felt something poke her and blushed "h-ey!.."

" I can't control it , it has a mind of its own !"

" you want another round ?" She asked .

" huh ? But you only had one condom?"

Tenten smirked " I brought a lot more ...in my ninja bag..."

"Really?" Indra smirked as he sat up kissing Tenten passionately again. ...