The Written Exam

I sat down in the gardens of the Uchiha Estate ,  relaxing and enjoying the quiet time . Damn I need to get groceries , with a groan I got up and went to the store , after buying what I needed I took my time going home . Suddenly some guy dropped infront of me , with a different headband " You are a Hidden Leaf genin ?" Eyeing him I chuckled " Iruka sensei , that's a weird getup "

The guy's voice cracked " What , who are you talking about ? I am not this  Iruka !" I smiled and crossed my arms " You're talking to your no. 1 student here Iruka , you can't fool me with a transformation jutsu like that , come on who are you kidding ?" He chuckled and undid the jutsu and smiled proudly " what else could I expect from my no.1 student indeed "  he was just standing there , smiling at me like some kind of creep " urh...Iruka sensei?" He cleared his throat " sorry , I wish you luck with the chunnin exams " I smiled " Thankyou "

Then next day we headed to the Chunnin exams first exam , After we entered the large examination room we saw tons of different genin by the sitting benches , then squad 7 and 10 were arguing at the end drawing everyones attention , Ino hanging over my poor brother who looked annoyed making me smirk slightly . We approached them , Kiba talked smack to Sasuke as Hinata awkwardly greeted Naruto . Naruto smiled " Hey Indra , is Kiba annoying ?" He asked , well so much for being quiet . Everyone was loud and drew the other genin's attention . I felt a pair of eyes on me , frowning I glanced to the huge crowd and I met with two watchful eyes . One was San from the yellow knives , he was here with Lan and Jyn. The other pair of watchful eyes weren't intimidating,  it was Tenten , It made me curious , why was she watching me ?

A sound ninja approached " you are drawing to much attention " I analysed the guy , something about him was off . He was too friendly , genin aren't this nice especially to another village Genin . When he got closer , my instincts told me to protect Sasuke so I walked over to him and stood beside him . He glanced at me curiously but didn't say a word , the sound ninja introduced himself as Kabuto and showed his ability with those strange cards , Sasuke asked for information about Gaara and Lee .

This peeked my interest , he fought Lee didn't he ? I looked at the card of Lee's and as I expected , all taijutsu stats . He must be crazy impressive on the battle field , I gotta watch him fight . I couldn't care less about that Gaara kid , Sasuke however seemed super serious about him . A crush maybe ? Haha yeah right , if Sasuke were into guys I think he's first choice would be Naruto , they are weirdly close in a rival way .

Soon the famed Ibiki appeared . Not all Genin knew him but I did , he's fame came from his mastery of torture . He revealed the first test to be a written test , I was placed far from my teammates but I knew they would be fine . Then Ibiki explained the rules yet one sentence stood out " Any fool caught cheating will have two points deducted " two points deducted ? No that's not right . I glanced at the sentinels and then it hit me I see , gather information without getting caught , so the task is to cheat .

It was time to begin , I read the questions one by one . I smiled to myself and rubbed my forehead well this sucks , I really wanted to try the task of cheating , but these questions are simple to me . I can answer them easily , perks of being a genius. I answered the questions fully and then sat back with my hands behind my head well this sucks , I'm so bored , everyone is hard at work and I'm litrally just chilling , I happen to glance up and I saw the reflective mirrors with very thin ninja thread , following the thread I noticed it being tied to a pencil belonging to Tenten Very clever ,  If I didn't look up I wouldn't have noticed that . It moved and reflected my paper , I gave it some thought and waited 5 min Sorry sweetheart , I'm not going to let it be this easy , You will need to take this mission seriously to be a Genin . I'm not going to take it easy on you , even if you are cute I flipped my answer sheet over hiding the answers , I noticed her frown which made me smirk .

I glanced around , luckily Sasuke caught on , using his sharingan to cheat . Hinata was smart enough to do the test honestly , it seemed like she was trying to help Naruto but he was to frightened to cheat , I think he was more afraid of Sasuke and Sakurai then actually failing . And then the test ended , another Jon in crashed into the examination room " time to head to phase 2 of the cunning exams , congrats to you lot , you passed the first phase "