Flowers

Finally got the new cover up yass! Had to download a whole different app called Desyner book cover creator to do it because my picsart was making the pictures too large for wattpad to read but ey bright side right ?

------Anyways back to the story ------------

Tenten took a deep breath and let out a sad sigh , she glanced at the photo she had pinned up on her wall . It was a printed photo of herself and Indra she took on one of their meet ups , she was holding the camera with a smile and her two fingers stuck up in a peace sign , beside her was Indra smiling brightly with his eyes closed .  It's only been a month since she last saw Indra but it truly hurt when she didn't get to meet up with him the day before , the day they would have met up if Sasuke didn't chose to kill Orochimaru .  

"Tenten , your friends are here " Tenten's mother called from the front door . Tenten quickly cheered herself up and went to meet her friends , their in the door frame stood Sakura , Ino and Hinata . Every girl from the ninja squads of their generation , Tenten greeted her friends with a smile . Sakura smiled " ready for lunch ?"  Tenten smiled " let's go !"

The girls went to one of their favourite restaurants for lunch , their conversations were normally about missions and what they did off duty until Ino brought up the inevitable subject of boys . " Naruto is looking good these days huh ?"

" Naruto really ? Mm I suppose he is more mature then he used to be "

"Y-yeah..."

" Dont be fooled by Naruto's looks , he still acts immature "

"If anyone is handsome it's Sai "

"""Oh Ino...""" the three girls complained , well Hinata didn't mostly because she was shy about any topic . Ino smiled " Sakura , you saw Sasuke a few months ago right ? Did his good looks fade ?" Sakura tried to keep her spirits up with the Sasuke topic " well yeah....he looks a lot better than he did when we were younger..." Tenten nodded " but isn't that normal since we all grew up , we are now 16 going on 17 "( she mostly meant the other girls since she is a year older than them )

Ino smirked " you know who I wonder about ?" The girls all looked to Ino curiously

"Indra!"

Tenten's heart raced by the mention of his name , she didn't want to seem obvious so she tried to play it off " w-what about him ?"

Ino giggled " well think about it , in our genin days , girls constantly challenged who was better looking , Sasuke or Indra and no one has actually seen Indra since Sasuke dragged him to Orochimaru three years ago . You've got to wonder what he looks like now "

Tenten blushed Indra is so handsome now ....I think he won the challenge ....
Sakura smiled " true , I remember we were in the same group , crushing on the both of them ..."

Ino nodded " Sasuke was hard to approach,  he didn't look at us or talk to us or even notice out existence.  But Indra was so different,  if we spoke to him he'd always speak to us , he would ask if we were okay if we were upset . I seemed to recall he was very close to Naruto aswell , they got along more then Indra did with his own brother . Sasuke and Indra were like fire and Ice . He was actually a lot like Naruto , maybe that's why they got along ."

Tenten merely nodded to Ino's statement but she was in her own thoughts . Where is he now ? What is he doing ? Is he okay ?

After lunch the girls walked Hinata home then Tenten . When the girls reached Tenten's home , a strange man with a delivery sign on his back stood by her door . Ino and Sakura shared confused looked , Tenten frowned " can I help you ?"  The man swiftly turned " I'm looking for a Tenten?"

Tenten nodded " that's me " the man walked up to her " ahh I'm here to deliver these " the delivery man suddenly showed beautiful lotus blossoms . Ino being a flower expert gasped aloud " Those are Lotus Blossoms , you can only find them in bodies of water but they are hard to find around here !"

Tenten cautiously accepted the flowers , she noticed a note and took it out before reading it .

Tenten

I hope this isn't to much for a gift ? I do still feel guilty for not being able to meet up with you anymore and I hope you'll accept these as an apology.  They do come with roots if you'd like to plant them , they need to be plated in a pond or lake .

Hope you are doing well and aren't being reckless

- I

The girls peeked over Tenten's shoulder to read the card and squealed with excitement making both Tenten and the poor delivery guy jump in fright .

Ino suddenly grabbed Tenten's shoulders " what is this ?! Do you have a boyfriend? ?!! Who is he ??!! What does the ' I ' stand for , is that his name ?!!"

Tenten sweatdropped oh Indra...now I'm in trouble...

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡
A day ago

----Indra Pov ----

Glancing at the flowers I couldn't find one I liked , Suigetsu who tagged along hummed looking at the flowers " what about these yellow ones ?" I looked at them , basic daisy's " no..."  Suigetsu groaned and moved on . Then something in the pond behind the owner caught my eye " are those ...Lotus blossoms ?" The man smiled " you've got a keen eye , yes they are ! I'm the only one in the entire world who sell them in such a great condition !"

I smiled " that's perfect " the man beamed " perfect , please give me the address you'd like to send them too .." he then put a card in front of me " and a message...for the lady " he winked . Suigetsu walked up behind me " mmm maybe ...I miss you~~ , don't forget me~~ , your the only one ~~!" I clicked my tongue and shoved Suigetsu " buzz off " Suigetsu laughed " Aww is this a shy version of Indra ? Oh I have got to see more of this side!!"

" I said buzz off!" I looked at the card maybe  I should  explain why I'm sending flowers first ?