Follow the leader

Indra Pov :

I followed the map that Kakashi .
...I mean Lord Sixth  gave me and soon enough I came across the small town , a man walked up to me to greet me . Politely I waved " hello , was a young man with  visual abilities recently here ?" The man looked at me suspiciously but I just gave a warm smile to ease his suspicions.  He shrugged "yes , he left with two entertainers " I frowned " he has company , that's unlike him...uh sir which way ?" The man pointed west " they went that way " I smiled again "thankyou sir " .

I quickly sprinted in that direction , Sasuke is obviously investigating this and won't be waiting for me to catch up , that's a typical Sasuke move . I finally caught up to him , he was sitting under a large tree eating what looks like a rice ball . Near him sat two other people , a young girl and a guy with narrow eyes . The guy's eyes immediately shot up to meet mine , he was clearly on guard . The girl quickly stood up and moved closer to Sasuke in a defenseless posture " Sasuke dear ...."  Sasuke paid her no mind as he finished off his rice " finally caught up ?"

I clicked my tongue "its not like you were waiting so what's with the tone ?" The girl frowned " Sasuke dear , do you know him "  Sasuke cleaned his hand " yeah , this is my brother " The guy moved closer to them " the only other survivor of the Uchiha , Indra " the girl's eyes burned with something I couldn't describe but it was a odd response which put me on guard. The girl quickly recovered and smiled , speaking with a sweet voice "  then were can trust you too, hello ! I'm Chiho and this is Nowaki , we are traveling entertainers !"

" entertainers ? Why are you following Sasuke then ?" Chiho looked down solemnly " he is going to find Fuushin , the suspect behind the exploding humans, who also attacked the village that we owe alot to . We want to avenge Amino and help Sasuke " I raised my eyebrow at Sasuke and shrugged " alright , what's your lead ?"

Sasuke stood "there's no reason for you to be here Indra " I sighed and mocked his voice ", this does not involve you , I can handle this myself , I am a loner..." Sasuke glared at me " I dont talk like that " I laughed " right...and I'm a peacock "

Sasuke sighed "Orochimaru " My skin crawled " ahh seriously...fine " I groaned following Sasuke. We arrived shorty at Orochimaru's hideout , Captain Yamato stepped out from the shadows,  at first he was going to give Sasuke the 3rd degree but when his eyes landed on me he spoke " You being here means that the hokage approved of this ?" I raised my eyebrow " what does that have to do with anything " Capatin Yamato smiled " the hokage has issued you as a 'greencard' , meaning if you are involved then their is no suspicions or concerns "

I rubbed the back of my neck " sounds like a heavy title " Captain Yamato stepped aside allowing us entrance , Sasuke looked at me quizzically but I had no answer .

Orochimaru greeted us as we entered " its been a while Sasuke-kun and my dear Indra..." I crossed my arms ignoring him which earned a chuckle . Sasuke immediately began questioning him , I listened to his explanations as Suigetsu came up beside me and greeted me " hey how you been buddy ?" I smiled " you haven't changed " suigetsu picked up some long locks of my hair " you certainly have " I chuckled as he continued "how did you get it so soft ?"

A voice interrupted " are you two done flirting ?" I looked at Karin "Oh Karin,  you also haven't changed much " Karin blushed " aww...Indra~" Suigetsu leaned on me " forget it , Indra is committed now " Karins head hung . Orochimaru walked to the door " let's go "

Oh geez I completely ignored their conversation,  oh well I will just follow Sasuke. We somehow climbed onto a boat and made our way to a secret location only Orochimaru knew of .