MY Tenten

Indra Pov

Staring down at the pot I knew something wasn't right , is it supposed to be this...black ? I quickly pick up the casual recipe book and searched for the meal I was trying to make , I noticed I did it step by step so why was it black ?! It should be a soft brown broth not a black broth . I sighed and put the book down " I knew it , Tenten should be the only one cooking in this kitchen "

I glanced up at the clock and noticed how late it had gotten , was Tenten still at the Hokage office ? Just as those thoughts entered my brain, the front door opened as Tenten entered with a sigh of relief " home ..." she then noticed me " Ah you are already busy with dinner ? Smells great !" I raised a eyebrow "you wouldn't think so when you look at it " Tenten smiled " sure I'll come check . Oh I invited Daisuke to join us , I hope that's okay ?" I shrugged "he is your coworker,  it's up to you "

Tenten walked over as Daisuke entered through the front door . He glanced around as Tenten peaked into the pot " what...erm....what are you making ?"  Shyly I slid the recipe book over to her , she chuckled " aww so there IS something you're bad at "

Daisuke walked up to us " I need to wash up " without looking at him I pointed down the hall " down the hall , second door on the right " he nodded and walked off . I watched Tenten perform a miracle by turning my questionable dish into a savory one . We served the food as Daisuke returned from the bathroom and we sat around the table eating the miracle meal , I noticed Daisukes eyes glance constantly Tentens way and he would quickly avoid eye contact if she looked at him . This dude was way to obvious that I started feeling annoyed. 

I began to openly stare at him throughout the meal , I knew it made him uncomfortable as he would wiggle around , Tenten was the only one fully immersed in the conversation not knowing what was going on . When the meal ended Daisuke quickly greeted Tenten and moved as fast as he could for the door , I told Tenten that I would see him off because it was only bad manners to ignore a guest leaving . I followed him outside and called out to him " that doesn't belong to you "

He stopped in his tracks and turned around " what ?" I walked up to him and slid my hand into his shirt pocket , pulling out a photograph. This photograph in particular was a picture of Tenten and I , there was a fold between us in the picture that was  recently made , he intended to hide me and have tentens picture face him alone . I held it upright " this . Doesn't. Belong . To . You . Daisuke ."

Daisuke was visibly shaking , how odd . He didn't have this reaction when he first met me ...did he learn of me during the time at the office ? I narrowed my eyes at him " looks like you did some homework "  Daisuke took a step back " I...I'm...sorry..."

I shook my head " let me make things clear incase you are confused . I live here with Tenten , I've dated Tenten for over 6 years , she is MY girlfriend. I don't care if you wish to be friends with her , just know this...try to advance on a romantic path with her while I'm dating her and you will be found in a pool of your own blood . Do you understand Daisuke ?"

He nodded desperately before turning off and making a run for it . I turned around to see Tenten waiting in the door frame " was that necessary?" I smirked "please , if any girl even tried to flirt , you would give them death threats . I allowed that dude into our home , the way I see it . Your the cruel one when it comes to romance rivals "

Tenten chuckled and pulled me into an embrace " Mr Indra Uchiha , you are the only man for me " I smiled " good "