Zaku's Elimination

( Image above is Indra's MS)

We stood in the battle area , I looked at the instructor " I have a question " the instructor looked at me " yes ?" I asked " anything in this examination room can be used in battle correct ?" The instructor nodded" anything besides the spectators and their equipment " I smirked " naturally "

The battle began , Zaku eagerly attacked with a powerful sound wave almost like a wind attack , I quickly sidestepped it . I see , well then I will use his blast against him . I eyed the room and noticed something peculiar,  the tiles were made of clay and they weren't fixed into position. That was my chance . After Zaku blasted another sound wave my way , I flipped over it , as I landed I dug my fingers into the gap between the titles and as my feet made contact with the floor , I flung one clay tile towards Zaku who destroyed it mere inches from his face.  The dust went everywhere as Zaku cried out , the debris went into his eyes.  He constantly rubbed them to remove the dirt but it only made it worse , his eyes were vermillion red and his sight was worse then blurry.  Game over . After noticing his sight was gone , he panicked and flung random attacks around him . I calmly put my hands into my pockets and casually walked up to him , without those shoes , my footsteps were inaudible.  I casually dodged his blinded attacks and stepped around him "game over " I stated making him gasp in surprise but he was to late , with one exact strike to the neck rendering him unconscious. The spectators were speechless , some join had wide eyes and even some genin were shocked . Kurenai sensei whisper to herself " so that's why he asked if anything in the room can be used in battle " Gai sensei smirked " very clever , a real out of the box tactic . What else could you expect from a Uchiha "  of course , don't underestimate the Uchiha .

I walked to the stairs as I was announced the winner to easy .Sasuke looked at me surprised,  I chuckled " what's that look for ?" He quickly covered it with a smirk " show off " that wasn't a lie , I could have dealt with him much quicker " yeah well , had to show some Uchiha excellence "  He chuckled and we bumped fists , I then nodded to the door " you should probably get checked out " I then lowered my voice to a whisper " that mark isn't going to seal itself " Sasuke looked surprised then he smiled in disbelief " of course , nothing gets by you " I smiled smugly " of course not "

After our brief discussion Sasuke left with Kakashi , I arrived to my team . Kiba smirked " that was awesome to watch " Hinata nodded and smiled softly " that was amazing " I chuckled " ha thanks "

I watched the rest of the matches , in no order ( mainly cuz I forgot lol ) . Watching Tenten against Temari was interesting but when Tenten fell on Temari's fan , I visibly flinched . I don't care how tough you are , that's got to hurt ! Thankfully Lee took her to the recovery room , then watching Sakura and Ino was beyond embarrassing, they fought over the rights to date Sasuke and I , um don't we have a say in this ? . Then shikamaru v the ninja sound girl which Shikamaru won of course . Then Kankuro won againat his opponent , then a sound ninja from Kabuto's team lost against Lan who used water style technqiues Ill remember that .Then it was Kiba v Naruto , it was a great match which ended after Naruto accidently let gas rip . Then it was Hinata v Neji , the match was brutal and Hinata fought bravely . She didn't give in no matter how much pain she was in , it was torture to watch and Neji's words were pissing me off . After Hinata refused to back down Neji was ready to give a death blow but thankfully the other Jon in stepped in I was so close to jumping in , it's a good thing I didn't .

Then Hinata collapsed , I immediately arrived at her side as Naruto also rushed over . She did not look good  , Naji said some more things and Naruto was ready to attack him but Lee stopped him convincing him to wait until finals . Things were quiet and my anger was burning as I watched poor Hinata , I couldn't control it , my anger took control and my eyes shifted to reveal my biggest secret as I said out loud " Neji" everyone looked at me , I looked up at him with a glare , my MS burning brightly which made every Jonin gasp , eyes wide . My MS was clear as day and my anger was surging,  with a clear threatening voice I told him " You'd better return to your place before I do something I might not regret"